Reviews for No Escape
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 2/16
Love it! Please write more about them!
TheRammbler chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
i JUST DIED! / Sorry, I'm not usually so fan-girl-esque...but that was utterly well done. Thanks for the fanfic!
GOTTA LOVE YOUR SHIPS chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i liked the story have u ever thought of doing one with ryuu and yankumi ? i only like the couple because of the drama
Johonna Marie chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
i liked it. there was nice glimpses that let you see the whole picture.

i might suggest that u add some sort of page break or extra space so people know when u switch gears. that was the only confusing part.
bluea52394 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Awww... I love it! XD haha. Although, the way the events progress was kind of confusing for me a bit but I love it haha. The humor, romance& shinkumi moment. Lol. Awesome job.
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
omygosh, this story is great! though it shifts from one event to another w/out any warning but anyway its still great!:) and I'm so grateful and glad that you translated it to english cauze wow this is a wonderful story and its amazingly good (especially the ending) and it made the lovely couple cute! and the proposal part was kinda funny;) cauze usually proposals are supposed to be romantic and memorable but i guess that kind of proposal is kinda like them;D oh would there be a sequel for this?:)
StasyRed chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Thank you all for your wonderful reviews! I was highly flattered :)
Hidari chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Yay! Another Shinkumi. Liked it a lot.
Leiyah chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Aw This is just so sweet So far my favorite ShinKumi pairing 3 I love it when Shin acts mightier than ojou herself 3
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
cute i really like the different points in time thing.
mrgg417517 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Its fun and beautiful. Thanks
lavlilac chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
ahahaha, that is so cute & funny ! ! ! i love it :) haha, Shin sure can out smart Kumiko. hehe.
Kit2000 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Cool! I didn't know you can translate your stories into English! (i write fics myself and I've been writing them in English lately ') Yey. And this one was really good! I love this couple so much and I was so glad to find your Russian website where you upload your stories! *_* Arigato!

Жду новых творений с твоей стороны!
And Back Again chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was really good. I like how Yankumi refused to make things easy for Shin till the very end- it's remarkably in-character. The timeline is a little confusing, though. You say they've been dating for 6 months at one point... is that six months after the beginning of this fic? And did the part where SHin asked to mary her happen afte six months of being "together" too? Or is it six months after the last scene?

And, just wondering, what happened to Kuroda Ryuichiro, that Kyou had to walk Yankumi down the isle instead of her grandfather?
charm2999 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow awesome story i so loved it!