Reviews for Exploration
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I think it was a good story, despite those two rude comments towards your story. You have great potential. :)

sugar-cookie lover chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I wonder what Uther's reaction to that would be...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
It was cute. :)
SmartiesRule chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Some of the grammar sucks. I got bored Reading this, dunno why.
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Stop apologising! That's a cute little fic :D I like it a lot. Typical boy behaviour on baths!
friend of Lillianagreen chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
this story sucks, if i were you i would stop writing. by the way you nkow the Author 'Lillianagreen' i found your three stupid reviews of her story and that was really mean. my best friend and now she is in her room or at school not writing. I love Merlin and what not, but this story you did not explain well. it is just stupid.

Shadows On A Love-Struck Soul chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
hehehehehehehehehe that was really good. I like humour (who doesn't?) But I also wanted to say thank you for putting my stories in your archive on the first day I uploaded them! thanx again ;p Mandela
InkQuillz chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
"Though if anyone wants to give me little!Arthur as a Christmas present I won’t say no."

If you wanted to give me little!Arthur for Xmas I wouldn't say no. :P

I loved that, it was so cute. I could picture a little kiddy Arthur running around feeling all smug coz he got away and then this giant Dragon jumping out.

Make another one with Uther's responce? Please? lol.

((P.S Totally didn't suck.))
Clouded Horizon chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I liked it a lot :). Arthur was very sweet, and his voice was convincingly seven-year-old type narrative. One point I have to say is PLEASE don't do this:

put in a comma, or full stop. It just makes it look much better and is better grammar.

Yep. I have a bit of a thing about that. :)

Anyway, really good little oneshot.

~clouded horizon~
barbequed hamster chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Aww, this is sewwt! I presume that you wrote this thinking that Arthur would forget about this in the future?
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I love little Arthur :) I just want to give him a hug... he's so damn adorable.

And the bit with the dragon doesn't suck, I've got a really sweet image of tiny Arthur staring up at the dragon. Bless him. (See? Now I want to give him another hug!)

Like it. Write more, puhlease?
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Oh I would love to see Uther's reaction to that!
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw, little Arthur is adorable! I was kinda upset with where you left off though, please tell me you're going to update it soon?

*Huge pleading eyes and wibbly bottom lip*