Reviews for Air Force One
XD
Ari was flirting with Barricade, wasn't she?
Nicole chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Ahhh! Boombox? It's SOUNDWAVE! :) You know the way you portray Screamer doesn't sounds half as bad from the his malformed Doritos shape to his holoform? Although, which of his trine is Rad? Skywarp is coming into question but then again Stanton herself is pretty shady. hmmm...excellent story can't wait to read more!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 40 . 9/13/2012
I really enjoyed the story, and will be moving on to read the sequel... right after I do some homework. Which I've been putting off so I could read this. Urk.
The only thing I didn't really agree with was the wee little romance that popped up between Starscream and Alexis. A robot and a human, together? It's just too weird, and I've tended to avoid those kinds of fics thus far. Thankfully, it wasn't a big part of this story. I guess we'll see about the sequel...
Enough complaining. It really was a fantastic story, or I would've stopped reading when the romance appeared. Thanks for writing it, and also for writing a sequel. I would be mega-unhappy right now if this had been where it ended. ;)
Golden Angel's Tears chapter 40 . 1/27/2012
I have to say. This was an amazing story to read. I love the way you set up the plot and placed the characters (and their relationships). It was a work of pure genius, thank you for writing it.
icanhascamaro chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Actually I've found an ice cold Pepsi can help get rid of my migraines so you're not too far off the mark. It depends on the person :) Oh dear, she hit both Bee and Hide? Yikes!
sant04 chapter 40 . 11/11/2011
This was an amazing story and while it has taken me several days to finish reading it, it was worth every minute. I loved the way you keep making new twists pop up when they are least expected and the way you tied it up in the end. I look forward to spending another week reading the sequel to this amazing fan-fiction.
Komi V chapter 40 . 7/12/2011
Great story! I'll admit I was a little wary in the beginning with Starscream infiltrating the base like he did, but I'm glad I kept reading. I really like the way you made your characters believable in the TF universe and plot was very well thought out. :)

Can't wait to read the sequel!
Kiren chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
oh, I laughed so hard...

"Ari kicked police car with number 643 that didn't exist..." She tried to flirt with Barricade! XD

Yeah, I can imagine him chasing them around town, because she kicked him... Poor Ari seems to have bad luck with guys :D
Golfbabe87 chapter 13 . 1/19/2011
That was a totally crazy chapter with a great chase scene! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 40 . 1/5/2011
nice
FORD B chapter 40 . 11/13/2010
A really great story here too! Loved every minute of it.
The Liar Of Truth chapter 40 . 8/29/2010
Air Force One has gotta be one of the greates Transformer fanfiction in history.
The Liar Of Truth chapter 32 . 8/28/2010
Blimey, Tyler's confession was epically funny!
The Liar Of Truth chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
Ushishishi, the interaction between Starscream and Alexis is hilarious!
Uniasus chapter 32 . 8/24/2010
I was totally expecting Rad to be Thundercracker. Kinda disappointed he's not.