Reviews for Ruination
Xanarin chapter 1 . 2/14
This seems messed up because of how young and unwilling Naruto seems, but Kakashi is so gentle and loving with him because he's desperate for him. Asides from the shota aspect (which I just glide right over) everything else is right up my kink ally. I really like this piece. Thumbs up.
LittleGirly chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I spent the early hours of the morning looking for this fanfic so I was so happy when I finally found it! :)
Beautiful and very well written :D
Thank you.
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Please continue this. It looks like it could be ahold story.
densets chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
such a sweet story
pampoo chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
It was cute. :)
baka36411 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
im confused...it seemes a bit like rape...but at the end he says that he loves him.. ;/
RainCloudFedarie chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I...I love this. Plain and simple. It's so well written and not to mention cute. But why so short? Keep up the great work!
RamenAddicted chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Lov eit's so gripping and good
Client 91802 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I like it. But in saying that, I think that makes me a pedophile or something, doesn't it? Oh well... We can't all be nice people I guess, haha... *shifty paranoid eyes*

Let's hope ANBU isn't onto us yet...

Disturbing stuff is FUN!

(Great, now I really sound like a creep.)

Haha, keep up the good work! :P
miyabi-sama chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I love you this was so awesome
Suki-Itami chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This is depraved, but I love it! _
chibisansempei chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Arem you trying to msay som ethingm Griffin? Do you think of me as some kind of sadistic person? I think I'm offended... possibly. That being said, it was well writen. Pretty good, for what it was. Really disterbing, just your style. ... That came out sounding a bit mean didn't it? ... Oops, sorry. XD