Reviews for Follow The Signs
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Heh, I liked it. I love the awkwardness between them :)
remuslives chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Loved it. Light hearted, flirty, and a little bit silly. Last line was a great one to end with.
ki chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
verry cute!
Eliche chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Great work

Really enjoyed this.

:D congrats on hitting 100 fics
Umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
LOL! this was cute and funny. very like a twin!
coconut13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow! Congrats on 100 stories, congrats on your win, and holy poop I can't believe you were able to tie three non-sequitor topics-Ollivander, Kneazles and Amortentia (which I had forgotten about, lol) together and make a darn good story. :)

And for the love of God, thank you for NOT ruining the whole subtlety of the story by having them kiss! That would've thrown the whole thing off balance, so good move there. :D

Bye-bye!
QueenCleopatra chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Tres cute. Okay, so I'm not French, I'm Scottish, but I can pretend. It is such a lovely language, after all. Lovely, just like your story (and all other awesome Fred/Hermione stories!) Thanks for a great read.
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Very sweet. Nicely written.

xoxo,

-IJDTW
oceanwaters2006 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Fred looked scandalized. "Hermione! I never knew! Honestly, soaking your hair in love potion? You should gave told me you were desperate for some lovin’."

In that sentance...gave should be have. Not trying to be critical, I only noticed because it stopped me for a minute.

As always...excellent work! Congrats on winning the competition too! That's awesome! And congrats on your 100th story! GAH! lol
Lara Zed chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I read this story on the LJ community the other day, but I couldn't remember for sure if it was you or not. Congratulations on both your win and your milestone! This story was really great. Very sweet, and I like that it only touches on the start of their relationship - that's a different tack from a lot of stories. Well done!
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
aw...
Euclidian chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This is the fourth of your stories I've read recently. You certainly deserved the prize for this one. You've done a good job of mellowing Fred's personality, so the humor is still there, but more playful than teasing. I hadn't ever considered the H/F possibility, but you've converted me. Thanks.
annajesse65230yahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Enjoyed this story very much and congrats on your 100th. story! Way to go. Keep writing.
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Utterly amazing in so few words! I wish I had your talent.

Congratulations on 100 fics!
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008