Reviews for Alone at the Top of the World
l'amour-the-poet chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wow. This is a really satisfying read. Which happens to make me hungry for more. ;) I always wanted to see legion done this way.

You have an excellent writing style, especially when in comes to writing Davis. And 'Chloe's voice is beautiful and chilling all at once.
domiliefan chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
This was really really good! I hope the opening scene of Davis and Chloe in the next eppy goes something like that. Again, awesome job!
Rosel chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Oh man this is awesome. You have to up date soon. I love it so far. Oh and btw this may not happen on the show or be canaon but that's the beauty of fanfiction.
pryingeyes chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Nice start, i like how u incorporated Braniac into Chloe. you wrote it really well and Davis's love for chloe shows perfectly on here. if u can go check out my story unconquerable souls and tell me wat u think
Pace1818 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
you should continue this...its very good...but as a Chloe/Davis...not a Jimmy...lol
LaLaShivers chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I really like the start, it really has the show's tone, please continue!
Nindira chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
*.* Close to my take about it, but not really XD, really nice hope to see more good luck and good writing.
angellwings chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Interesting...

I like that Chloe is still Chloe but twisted in a Brainiac way! You pulled that off really well! And Davis's confusion about the whole situation was written well too!

Great one-shot!
Shining Friendship chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I like your take on the events after "Bride" for Chloe and Davis. There literally aren't enough Chlavis/Chloom fanfics out there, so I hope that you continue on with your story. Update SOON!
chloris chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
this is good. very good. chloomie or clavis whatever you call it is just starting to pick up finally. I was rather reticent about reading this because I've never read anything by you but you blew me away. you captured perfectly what I thought would happen when Davis woke up. Chloe whether he is Davis or Doomsday is his one weakness. Plus I do think that Chloe would be super pissed at Clark for erasing her memory.
Julie chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This is a really great start for a story... you might want to consider continuing with it. I seriously doubt that Smallville will go the route this story *could* go but it's worth pursuing because there just isn't enough Chloe/Davis fic out there ;) /chuckle.

Nicely written, well done.
Booksketeer chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Oh wow! I'm usually a chlexer, but this is wonderful-one can only hope the real smallville goes something along these lines. Is this a one-shot, or are you planning to continue it?
purpleant chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I think you are off to a great start and I can't wait to read more. I love Davis and Chloe together; there are not enough stories featuring them.