Reviews for Go home, Natsuki
Very well written story, also one of those where I actually bother myself to read authors notes for the interesting trivia and things I've missed. Kudos!
I come back to this story always, like a ritual. Each time I finish this, I feel like my heart and soul is dying. I ask myself why I feel this despair every time. I've concluded that the answer is obvious in light of your portrayal of Natsuki's love. The most beautiful things in this world can make us feel like we are approaching death. Like there is no escape. Like there is nothing but this one damnening path laid out before us. But it's only in this sense of dying that beauty can be realised. A redemption that can make the heart and soul stutter with ecstacy. Thank you for this story. Thank you for giving me this beauty.
hookedonreading chapter 10 . 1/8
Thank you for completing this story! I hate cliff hangers since I don't have any imagination and fanfiction is not your typical Hollywood script.

I enjoyed this story and love romantic ending! Muchas gracias!
Syein chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
ohh wonderful story! I love it, it so...poetic! xD
You described their feelings and their loves so well, it was heart wrenching, the ending was a huge piece of satisfaction. Thank you for your work!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
read this for like 10 times i still cryyyy! next squel! i want it with dating scenne
AiKillzu chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Awww the ending was so... -insert word- I was pretty much smiling as I read every word of this last chapter. Thank you for writing and sharing this story
DCG-Charlie chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Every time I read this it get just a little more heartbreaking and a little better. You know how to hit the heart strings that's for sure.
Shiznat fan chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY
Dn chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Thank you so much! I loved this story! I love the idea of Natsuki being the one falling in love first...so refreshing :D
In the anime I personally felt that Natsuki had feelings for Shizuru but she didnt realize it until everything that happened in the Carnival...I loved them both together, and there should be more fics from Natsukis point of view
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Romantic
sofiamarie.latoza.7 chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Wow ..! this story is very good but I hope you made Shizuru fall inlove in Natsuki before Natsuki would love her but still this is very good . I admire you as a good writer :)
Truna chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
SWANS MATE FOR LIFE. MY HEART IS DYING FROM THE OVERWHELMING FLUFFINESS.

;u; Ima go and add this to my list of favorite fanfiction quotes now. Meanwhile, I'd like to say that this transition from 'depressing story that tugs at your heartguts' to 'frikkin' amazing ball of fluffiness and love' is incredibly smooth and well paced, and this is now one of my favorite fanfictions.
Truna chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Omigawd squee. 2:07 a.m. and gunna finish this piece of epicness.
Mnemosyne Rising chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
There are errors all throughout the story and I usually wouldn't continue reading a story because of that, but I stuck it out and read this one to the end. I'm very glad I did! Despite these errors, which you can easily improve with practice, your ability to tell a story is very nice. Please keep writing and don't be discouraged!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...