Reviews for Go home, Natsuki
DCG-Charlie chapter 10 . 3/19
Every time I read this it get just a little more heartbreaking and a little better. You know how to hit the heart strings that's for sure.
Shiznat fan chapter 10 . 2/19
I LOVE THIS STORY
Dn chapter 10 . 2/8
Thank you so much! I loved this story! I love the idea of Natsuki being the one falling in love first...so refreshing :D
In the anime I personally felt that Natsuki had feelings for Shizuru but she didnt realize it until everything that happened in the Carnival...I loved them both together, and there should be more fics from Natsukis point of view
Romantic
sofiamarie.latoza.7 chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Wow ..! this story is very good but I hope you made Shizuru fall inlove in Natsuki before Natsuki would love her but still this is very good . I admire you as a good writer :)
Truna chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
SWANS MATE FOR LIFE. MY HEART IS DYING FROM THE OVERWHELMING FLUFFINESS.

;u; Ima go and add this to my list of favorite fanfiction quotes now. Meanwhile, I'd like to say that this transition from 'depressing story that tugs at your heartguts' to 'frikkin' amazing ball of fluffiness and love' is incredibly smooth and well paced, and this is now one of my favorite fanfictions.
Truna chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Omigawd squee. 2:07 a.m. and gunna finish this piece of epicness.
Mnemosyne Rising chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
There are errors all throughout the story and I usually wouldn't continue reading a story because of that, but I stuck it out and read this one to the end. I'm very glad I did! Despite these errors, which you can easily improve with practice, your ability to tell a story is very nice. Please keep writing and don't be discouraged!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
anon chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
I'm sorry but that failed to hold my attention to the end.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
you are a genius
amazing story
alexusraven chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Beautiful story. I like the turn of events and their drama. I like your story every much. :)

Regards,
Alex

P.S. Would you consider doing a part two, Natsuki and Shizuru's life together as a couple, probably married couple and starting a family?
Han dj chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Great End.

Congratulations and Thank you for sharing.
Han dj chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Shizuru's litany at the ride with Natsuki was great. It made me think how I actually regard my previous co workers, co students, etcetera as acquaintances now rather than friends. But being detached as Shizuru said should be the after effect of something that warrants detachment. I don't think there's anyone born to be detached, as a matter of fact, every living things were born attached, even when their chords were cut. Ehehehe.

I do like Shizuru and Natsuki's relation here. Sometimes it's tiring to see Shizuru always the one running/waiting after the cobalt haired woman. This is refreshing.
Han dj chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I was hoping the motorcycle was actually repaired and tinkered by Natsuki, showing Yamadasan that she might not have any skill in mechaniking car engines and the like, but she knows more about Motorbike. I know this is a wishful thinking now, but just wanna share it.