Reviews for Go home, Natsuki
kanebat chapter 1 . 9/26
I reread this... it never gets old. Amazing story!
scar20253 chapter 10 . 8/27
Loved it. :)
Kcapp chapter 10 . 7/25
Amazing story! Loved it from beginning to end. I really feel like you did well in reversing their roles in a way. I think you did well with creating the characters they were easy to relate to and yet did their original characters justice. I very much enjoyed the story!
Ahhh rereading it again. I love it best drama fic ever
Are u planning on making another fan fic like this?
Angst is addicting
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
Haaaahhh.. I always fall in love with this story.. Soooo cute, bittersweet and romantic... ;)
connielkm chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
The story is beautiful. Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Aahhhh.. Bluelonewolf-kun.. I love you sooo much! This story is so lovely... Bittersweet... Haaaahhh.. I want to read it again.., and again.. And again... Can't get enough!...

Thank so very mch fir this wonderful piece...
Lacie De Guzman chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Read it for the nth time... and still... WOW!
A2463 chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Great story. Enjoyed reading.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Very well written story, also one of those where I actually bother myself to read authors notes for the interesting trivia and things I've missed. Kudos!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
I come back to this story always, like a ritual. Each time I finish this, I feel like my heart and soul is dying. I ask myself why I feel this despair every time. I've concluded that the answer is obvious in light of your portrayal of Natsuki's love. The most beautiful things in this world can make us feel like we are approaching death. Like there is no escape. Like there is nothing but this one damnening path laid out before us. But it's only in this sense of dying that beauty can be realised. A redemption that can make the heart and soul stutter with ecstacy. Thank you for this story. Thank you for giving me this beauty.
hookedonreading chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
Thank you for completing this story! I hate cliff hangers since I don't have any imagination and fanfiction is not your typical Hollywood script.

I enjoyed this story and love romantic ending! Muchas gracias!
Sye-inv chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
ohh wonderful story! I love it, it so...poetic! xD
You described their feelings and their loves so well, it was heart wrenching, the ending was a huge piece of satisfaction. Thank you for your work!