Reviews for Go home, Natsuki
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
Haaaahhh.. I always fall in love with this story.. Soooo cute, bittersweet and romantic... ;)
connielkm chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
The story is beautiful. Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Aahhhh.. Bluelonewolf-kun.. I love you sooo much! This story is so lovely... Bittersweet... Haaaahhh.. I want to read it again.., and again.. And again... Can't get enough!...

Thank so very mch fir this wonderful piece...
Lacie De Guzman chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Read it for the nth time... and still... WOW!
A2463 chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Great story. Enjoyed reading.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Very well written story, also one of those where I actually bother myself to read authors notes for the interesting trivia and things I've missed. Kudos!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
I come back to this story always, like a ritual. Each time I finish this, I feel like my heart and soul is dying. I ask myself why I feel this despair every time. I've concluded that the answer is obvious in light of your portrayal of Natsuki's love. The most beautiful things in this world can make us feel like we are approaching death. Like there is no escape. Like there is nothing but this one damnening path laid out before us. But it's only in this sense of dying that beauty can be realised. A redemption that can make the heart and soul stutter with ecstacy. Thank you for this story. Thank you for giving me this beauty.
hookedonreading chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
Thank you for completing this story! I hate cliff hangers since I don't have any imagination and fanfiction is not your typical Hollywood script.

I enjoyed this story and love romantic ending! Muchas gracias!
Syein chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
ohh wonderful story! I love it, it so...poetic! xD
You described their feelings and their loves so well, it was heart wrenching, the ending was a huge piece of satisfaction. Thank you for your work!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
read this for like 10 times i still cryyyy! next squel! i want it with dating scenne
AiKillzu chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Awww the ending was so... -insert word- I was pretty much smiling as I read every word of this last chapter. Thank you for writing and sharing this story
DCG-Charlie chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Every time I read this it get just a little more heartbreaking and a little better. You know how to hit the heart strings that's for sure.
Shiznat fan chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY
Dn chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Thank you so much! I loved this story! I love the idea of Natsuki being the one falling in love first...so refreshing :D
In the anime I personally felt that Natsuki had feelings for Shizuru but she didnt realize it until everything that happened in the Carnival...I loved them both together, and there should be more fics from Natsukis point of view
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2014