Reviews for A Gentleman's Gentleman
Harriverse chapter 15 . 3/3/2019
Well, that was intense. You had the angst ratcheted up over the blackmail and resultant falling out between Harry and Draco's friendship before the denumont that I skipped ahead to get to the happily ever after reconciliation. I used to enjoy Harry/Draco stories quite a bit. Adding the period details was fun. Thank you for sharing your work.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 15 . 5/15/2017
I like, it is a great fiction.
misherukuro chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
Well written thanks for sharing.
Resalicia Belger chapter 15 . 6/12/2016
A very interesting story, Thank you for sharing it! Having Draco as a valet was original from my point of view.
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 15 . 1/26/2016
I like it. kudos!
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
Oh oh :3 thanks for the story !
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
wow that was amazing!
yukino76 chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
good story like ;)
Austione chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Well written-loved their valet-Lord interactions and the whole premise. Few edits here and there but good story.
Kitty Savella chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
This was a wonderful story. I thought it was already in my list of stories to read, but I was surprised to find it was not. Well, no harm done, as I have thoroughly read and enjoyed. I may check to see what else catches my eye on your page. ;-)
Pyrane chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
Day Met the Night chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
really excellent, really lovely, thank you for writing!
Whimstories chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very adorable and well written. I was curious how you would execute their characters in such a refined time period but you did rather well and I enjoyed it.
I was surprised Harry wasn't emphasized as more of a magic user in the beginning, sometimes I would forget he's still a wizard, but it worked out and wasn't too important.
Oscar Wilde references were awesome and it really was a good idea to end where you did because it could have dragged on. Could. Never said you couldn't have made it good anyway.

Thanks for writing and sharing this tale :)
666blackcat666 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013