Reviews for A Gentleman's Gentleman
Boekwurm chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Well The Picture of Dorian Grey is the only Oscar Wilde book I know. But I didn't know that it had a homoeroticism theme but then again I hadn't read it yet with English not being my mother tonge and old classic English novels are a bit hard to read and understand but I do like the dudes quotes
Boekwurm chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Please tell me I love Oscar Wilde quotes even if I have never read any of his books and to tell the truth only know about one book written by him
Sychronergy chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
That was just epic. Amazing. Wonderful writing, and wonderful style. Great characterization, and nice, simple plot. I might even argue it cliché at points, but that's the entire point of romance, after all. That was lovely, thank you for writing this!
kuropi-chan chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Absolutely fascinating!

I love how you put a definitive end to the story while at the same time allowing your readers to have hope that Draco and Harry will have a wonderful future together-though the road to it isn't quite as smooth as one would want it.

The conflict the characters go through is to be commended, so is your ability to description of scenery, places and situations.

Kudos to you for this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Really enjoyed this story :)
Jasper'sHarryFang chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
oh my goodness...just one question for you...How on earth did you come up with that ending for Zabini?

...A true writer is creative I guess, good job here :)
Rennasakura chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
Great little story, I enjoy it a lot, there aren't many Au-ish fics in this fandom after all
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
i've read this story before and i have been searching for it for like 3 days. found it (A) xD
Cerulean Night chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
A lovely little story :)
Obscene Cupcake chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
interesting read. though i wanna kill draco for enjoying the sex.
Consulting Shippers chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
I liked it :). Thank you for writting it ;).
KuKu for CoCo Puffs chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
That was a lovely story! I lived the setting and the characters. It was very well written and I liked that you ended it there. :)
columcille chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Very entertaining... Loving every chapter. "Infested with cats" indeed. Anyhow, this is wonderful. Like a rich pudding, the sort of thing they enjoy at Hogwarts. Or like ... P. G. Wodehouse, Oscar Wilde...

(By the way, one tiny thing - I noticed "Sir Longbottom" somewhere, but if Neville has a knighthood or baronetcy, making him Sir, it would be "Sir Neville", i.e. the "Sir" always goes with the first forename. Pardon me for this boring item of British pedantry!)
columcille chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is excellent. Getting off to a wonderful start. And 25 pages of reviews already, I see. You create your given universe in a most ingenious and effective way - the Victorian setting, the classic Gothic romantic milieu, but also the very clever way that you detach our thoughts from the noisy static of HP "canon" and deftly accustom us to these familiar characters in an unfamiliar world and time. Usually this is the trickiest bit - your success is admirable. The story of the old Lord Potter, Harry's innocent great good fortune, Draco's role as the impoverished scion of a great house - but also, may I say, as a male sort-of Jane Eyre-ish figure - it's imaginative, erotic, and convincing. I am looking forward to the next 14 chapters!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
How could anyone hate cats? they are so adorable. I love cats. But I wouldn't want Harry marrying that woman anyways considering he was being forced to pretty much by Aunt Minnie, Harry your a grown man, man up and say NO.
399 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »