Reviews for A Gentleman's Gentleman
Ellyanah chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Great chapter.

Merry Christmas.
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Thank God he didn't have to marry her! You had me worried for a bit :P

I'm really enjoying this story so far, I love the way it's written and the time it's set in.

Keep writing! And merry Christmas :D

da-blk-saiyangirl chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Ah... what a wonderful Christmas surprise this morning, and a great chapter. Thank you for the update. I think this has to be my favorite chapter with umbridge getting her dues worth. Have a Happy Holiday!
BlackBolt chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
rotfl ! i laughed so much while reading about the dinner - the pictures in my mind while reading *giggles* umbridge is such a toad - and i like draco so much, because this was simple and direct and all it needs to scare the toad off ..

please update soon, will you ? *begging*

*hugsdeeply*, bye, Blackie ..
anname chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
oh my... you have to give me more of this lovely story... i guite liked it and it is most impotant to me... and i love it dearly
BlackBolt chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
oh god - how i hate such "i know what is best for you !"-speaches ;( sure, at the time, this story is playing, it was normal to arrange weddings .. but poor harry deserves something other than umbridges daughter *shudder* .

i hope that you will find a way, that harry doesn't have to marry the toad's daughter - i can't imagine him with such a wife *shudders some more* :/

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Leonette Sarasz chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
yes,yes... go and ask Spinks to marry him... LOL

ew... who would want to marry an Umbridge?
rekahneko chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Ooh, I do hope Harry asks his valet for advice...

Perhaps Draco can explain a few things or give him a bit of a backbone when it comes to his lovely aunt Minnie.

RRW chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
I can only imagine what her daughter looks why did Harry cave so quickly?
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
I loved that! I just hope the cow's daughter isn't anything like her mother, personality or looks. lol Poor Harry.
Loveless19 chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't know if I like McGonagal being so evil xD although i guess she fits the part. Until next time then
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Ooh, 'Aunt Minnie' is being a bit manipulative! I love this story more and more every time I read more. Same goes for your writing :)

I hope you're feeling better!

Ellyanah chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Yay, new chapter.

I love when you introduce some Draco Pov.

I hope you update soon.
Loveless19 chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
I cna't wait for the next chapter, its an interesting concept, and not at all what i thought it would be.

Till next time.
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
This story gets more intriguing with each chapter!
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »