Reviews for A Gentleman's Gentleman
semper paratis chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Is this from the tv series? I kept expecting there to be a fish and a stolen hat to appear as well! I love Wodehouse. There is another fic that is based on Bertie and Jeeves that is a SS/HP (Snape as Jeeves character) that is very well done too. I am really enjoying this. Great job!
orene treke chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
What a delightful and well written story. It's really refrreshing to read something from such a different perspective. While it's helpful to visualise the Harry Potter characters in your story,m they could so easily be someone else.

Well done and keep up the great work.
RRW chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Oh too funny...this was brilliant!
minoki chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
we nice, heheh draco is very smart!
Kimi1313 chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
*sighs contentedly* Bloody brilliant chapter XD

I cannot wait for the chapters to come
Ellyanah chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Great chapter.

Merry Christmas.
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Thank God he didn't have to marry her! You had me worried for a bit :P

I'm really enjoying this story so far, I love the way it's written and the time it's set in.

Keep writing! And merry Christmas :D

-Amy
da-blk-saiyangirl chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Ah... what a wonderful Christmas surprise this morning, and a great chapter. Thank you for the update. I think this has to be my favorite chapter with umbridge getting her dues worth. Have a Happy Holiday!
BlackBolt chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
rotfl ! i laughed so much while reading about the dinner - the pictures in my mind while reading *giggles* umbridge is such a toad - and i like draco so much, because this was simple and direct and all it needs to scare the toad off ..

please update soon, will you ? *begging*

*hugsdeeply*, bye, Blackie ..
anname chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
oh my... you have to give me more of this lovely story... i guite liked it and it is most impotant to me... and i love it dearly
BlackBolt chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
oh god - how i hate such "i know what is best for you !"-speaches ;( sure, at the time, this story is playing, it was normal to arrange weddings .. but poor harry deserves something other than umbridges daughter *shudder* .

i hope that you will find a way, that harry doesn't have to marry the toad's daughter - i can't imagine him with such a wife *shudders some more* :/

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Leonette Sarasz chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
yes,yes... go and ask Spinks to marry him... LOL

ew... who would want to marry an Umbridge?
rekahneko chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Ooh, I do hope Harry asks his valet for advice...

Perhaps Draco can explain a few things or give him a bit of a backbone when it comes to his lovely aunt Minnie.

(-8
RRW chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
I can only imagine what her daughter looks like...so why did Harry cave so quickly?
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
I loved that! I just hope the cow's daughter isn't anything like her mother, personality or looks. lol Poor Harry.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »