Reviews for A Gentleman's Gentleman
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Oh man, I'm lovin' this story already, m, m! I do hope you continue this story, it's brilliant!
fattoad chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Sounds great!
PeaceBeyond chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
rally love the first chapter. i can't wait to read more.
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Shoot I don't get the reference, I really need to read his books.

Good chapter by the way, I look forward to see how this story developes.
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I like this, it sounds promising so far. You're a good writer, have you done any original stuff?

-Amy
butterpie chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I like this alot, especially as both of them are in a position to support each other. Harry obviously needs a servant who can help him adjust to his change of status. While Draco needs an employeer who requires his knowledge of what wizarding society expects of its upper class members. In Oscar Wilde's time it was a cause of consern and much gossip if a man was not engaged or married by a certain age as to which direction his sexual preferences ran. Society as even today seeks to assert control which is a wasted effort as love goes where it will. All in all a promising start, so please continue with this charming tale of yours. TTFN.
Rokkis chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hehehe, you could feel the sexual tension oozing all the way over here! *salivating*

Looking eagerly forward to your return to the right side of the mountain! Can't wait to give you a great big cuddle!

Cheers!
Fandom Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
:squees: I love Jeeves and Wooster! Both the book series, and the TV series. (Personally, I think Jeeves and Wooster were...gentlemen friends. :winks:) I'm so glad someone has decided to write something that crosses those two universes, in a way. :)
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27