Reviews for A Gentleman's Gentleman
Simply.Scarfy chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
Love it, perfect; and exquisitely written :D
Seiliez Wingalas chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
jolly good show! that book was smashing if i do say so myself! bravo!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
I loved this story so much! Although I could have gone without Blaise being all cocky and forcing poor Draco into..dirty deeds.

But all in all, it was wonderful and inspiring and gloriously romantic! I hope in the future you will continue to write more stories like this one (But without the Blaise x Draco okay?)

P.S

Love that Blaise drowned though :D Serves you right you bastard!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
Hermione Granger's letter made him smile. She was already a member of the Human/Creature Rights group Mr. Prewett had mentioned. She gave her promise that she would not rest until they had achieved justice. - oh Hermione, I 3 you!

I love all the letters btw.

Ok, so is it creepy that I really like how Zabini dies? Probably.

Another great story from you. I look forward to finding more.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 14 . 12/9/2010
Hehehe *rubs hands together evilly*

Go Harry go!

ooooo, I liked the curse! mwhahahahaha

Daniel Prewitt sounds like he was made to work with Hermione...

Zabani, you are going down.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 13 . 12/9/2010
Yay! Harry is plotting revenge. I love it!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Harry would not be tainted by what they did. - nice moral code Draco, I like it

'Zabini,' Harry growled. 'He needs to be arrested, the bastard, but not before he's got a good beating- - YAY!

Yay! Love confession!

'We can still ruin Zabini, right?' - YAY!

So, Harry is amazing in this story, I like this Harry better than the Price Harry. He was just a little too self-sacrificing.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
And, he turns Ginny down. I'm glad you didn't make her annoying/bitchy like you did in Branded. She is a rather nice person.

too prestigious a job for an orphan with no connections - He could've used Slughorn, too bad.

Nice realization Harry, now please, go kill Zabini for me.

Draco returned?
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
Having fantasies Harry? :)

Zabini, you shall die a horrible, painful death!

yay! He's going to follow Draco! This could end rather badly though...oh dear
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
Jeez, you really don't like his mother in your stories do you? lol

Yep, I can definitely see Draco cherished by different male lovers, he's such a girly looking boy.

Harry would not stay another night in Chang Manor. - Yay! Let's get away from this horrid place
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
NOOOOO!

Blaise, you shall die!

Blaise...I hope Harry gives you want you deserve.

This was not Lord-like behaviour at all. - rofl

Harry, Harry, Harry... Can I wrap you up and take you home? Please! :D

Blaise Zabini, you are a sneaky bastard to weasel around your promise like this...

There are no coincidences in stories Harry...never ever
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
So, how about I like Mr. Chang?

Sooo...is Lord Potter supposed to be Dumbledore? Just a random hunch I have right now. I'm probably wrong, I know you don't think highly of him (I read your forums, lol)

Aw...poor Draco

Ooooo midnight visit of Draco to Harry's room...

So he DOES live at Grimmauld Place! I wondered when you described it but then didn't think about it again.

Uh oh...Blaise recognized him!

No Draco! Don't do it!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
The desk was covered with several volumes of ill repute. - lol, oh Harry

This chapter should really be called: "Draco, the Confession, and the Results"

Of course he wasn't disgusted Potter, he looked at those books too.

Apparently she works is friends with Miss Chang. - you lost a word in there somewhere.

Oooooo, it's Draco's family home... The Drama! hehe I love it!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Ooooo...angry Harry!

Awww, Draco admiring Harry.

I must say that Draco is even more ooc than normal in a slash fic, but I'm guessing (due to your storytelling skills) that it will all be explained when his backstory is explained.

omg, so I knew Umbridge had to be married because she had a daughter, but I still couldn't picture any sane man marrying her. Is her husband insane?

Yay! Goodbye Unbridges! It's sooooo sad to see you go...
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
So they're getting settled in, that's good, now what will come along and shake everything up? A ball you say? How 19th century!

Neville! Good ol' Neville.

Drunk Harry...lol, that reminds me though of a story where he got all depressed and drank but couldn't hold his liquor, I think it was one by skyhawke, off of fanfic, but I'm not sure. It was also a D/H story.

NO! You can't tame the hair Draco! Noooo!

Yay! At least Draco feels the same way.

EWWWWWW! *Squishes Umbridge like the toad she is*

feeling sweat droplets on his forehead - somehow that line made me think of anime/manga
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »