Reviews for Pollinated
DeathOfSanity chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was brilliant! Weird, but good. I loved the first part. It was so in depth and intense and very in character. A real emotional, poetic little story.
Then the crack. I knew it was coming before you even said it. I just kept repeating, 'please don't be pregnant' 'please don't be pregnant', but it was funny nonetheless.
I rather liked it a lot. Well done. Great ending.
smartcookie913 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
that was pretty weird but i still really liked it!
Lux Fati chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
WTF...ok the begin i didnt got soo confusing,then suddenly its the that tree,doesnt still understand,then Dean is pregnant...wtf is that,its totally crack lol,i wouldnt say i liked but still a fine masterpiece of modern poetry?
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That was excellent keep up the great work. :D
kay chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Brilliantly written...super funny ending. Love it.
FaeFolk chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I totally wasn't expecting the end. It was all brilliantly written and thoughtful and then it was like WOAH! mpreg... dean and daniel and cas and I was like wtf? (snark) Good story tho... very interesting concept.
SCWLC chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Just so you know, it's all I can do to *not* scream at the top of my lungs in the library at the moment.

Oh, Dean. It's kind of just like him to get knocked up from sitting in a tree with an angel groping his soul.

Heh.
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
:D That is amazing. Absolutely amazing.

...a pony? really? :D I like it.
nannon chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Lol. Very nice. I really liked this. And even though you said it was crackish, I totally wasn't expecting that ending.

And Dean and Castiel seemed so in character. "Hell can't hold me, and Heaven's got a hard-on for my soul." I could totally see Dean saying that.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I actually didn't find that cracky right up until the end!

You actually did some pretty accurate psychoanalysis on both Dean and Castiel there - so sad that Castiel doesn't think God loves him and can only feel His love through Dean. Wow. Someone else with Daddy Issues... ("Sam? He's clearly John's favorite...")

The ep actually brought up some interesting issues relating to angels, humans and free will. You can kind of see Lucifer's point really - it must have been pretty galling for the angels to have to bow at the feet of lesser beings...
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
ok you made me laugh out loud. I didn't see the Dean's preggers thing until yo l t. Whoa!

Really enjoyed the dialog between Cas and Dean. You nailed that wonderfully delicate balance between snarkey and tears that Dean has boiling just under his skin in his banter with the angel.

Tree of creation...Dean never saw it coming. (LOL)
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Well that was... inventive. I did love it... well... up until the whole baby thing, then I just had to sit back and go... "huh." Then I burst out laughing and had to attempt to explain it to my husband, which did not go as well as I hoped and then I just gave the hell up. But, thanks for entertaining me!

Sue
Ster1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Um...crack indeed!

(Do love your writing, serious or not. Cute story, with the soul searching that turns into mpreg. Gotta admit, didn't see that one coming! So Daniel has two daddies, huh? hee)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
You were right that this was somewhere between crack and angst but oh so good. I especially liked the epilogue, of sorts, in the end.
tracer chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
O I loved the ending! And good for you keeping it a one shot! dont let them pound your door too hard. I do like your version of cas and god help me this is not my usual cup o crack but i liked it!