Reviews for Cullen Road Trip: Across America
1DIsHot chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
please update :)
The Silver Wings chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I LOVE IT! And for you're fun attraction. In florida where i live we have Busch gardens in tampa, and disney world, plus we have the keys, and st. agustine.
ellie chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
you should have edward propose in hollywood to bella

!
nelluc chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
hah, i really like this story. it's a cute idea.

uh, in massachusetts theres tons of really nice beaches in cape cod, theres a bunch of witch museums and whatnot in salem, the best hospitals in the world in boston? hah, idk. you never know what carlisle would want to see. basketball hall of fame, six flags new england, gillette stadium, fenway park, museum of fine arts, the boston pops, museum of science, harvard museum of natural history, OH the plimoth plantation. aha, that would be funny. and there's tons more stuff. hah.
thefuturemrsjasperhale chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
yay! thanks for updating! it's so funny, i'm so excited for the deleted scenes from the zoo !
feelingsneverchange chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
so funny!

love it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Jaspers Friend is a PIGGY chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
I LOVE THE SAN DIEGO ZOO!

to much hills though.

the story was hilarious!
mrsjaspercullen95 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
lol this fic is great

write more soon :D
bookaddict209 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
I'm from Tennessee so I say Nashville Shores! Or Beech Bend, which is in Kentuk, yes, but it's only an hour and a half from Nashville.
Dean's Girl 1967 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Just wanted to say that this is completely hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! Maybe you could add something in your story about Vermont. There is Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory, and lord knows what Emmett would do there! There are also other attractions, and I am sure that if you do write about Vermont, you will find something funny for the Cullens to do. Keep writing! This is awesome!
aokTwilightLover chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
The story is great, and really funny too! Please update soon, and continue writing. I'm really sure that my state is going to be good. I can't wait until they get there!
thefuturemrsjasperhale chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY! IT IS EFFIN HILARIOUS!
BellaHermione chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hahahahahaha. Can't wait for them to take my state.