Reviews for Art of Seduction
MoonPrincess623 chapter 3 . 3/10
I love Gaara. That last bit about killed me. Amazing. Thanks for the laugh.
Typhlosion8 chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
This was such beautiful GaaNaru. I'm in love! They're such a sweet couple! Honestly canon Sasuke bothers me too I just stopped caring about what happened with him after Itachi because he was just running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. ;-(
Knaruto chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Great story
mary chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
I love this story soo much don't ever stop writing gaanaru its too good
liliaann chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
There just isnt enough gaanaru stories but this is one of my favs
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Okay, there were so many times in the reading of this chapter that I nearly choked myself on my lunch, trying to laugh and eat at the same damn time. The clincher? 'Konoha, the Almost-Nudist Village'. I want to read a crack fic where this becomes reality. I may have to do it myself. Emphasis on people being rushed to the hospital after seeing Gai, gleaming teeth and all, strutting around in a banana hammock. I'm off to read the next chapter. Just wanted you to know this gave me a laugh I most thoroughly needed. :D
bringingsexybaek chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
this is beautiful omg i love gaara and naruto in this fic this is absolutely wonderful ngl
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I fucking loved it the first second third and ourth times i read it. And i still love it!
Anon chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I just have to say that this is absolutely wonderful. I love NarutoxGaara, but there are not enough well written fics. This one did both of the characters justice. They were very believable, and it was a very enjoyable read.
Sweetiedogood chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
SQUEEEE

what a great line
fire and sand make glasss... fragile and beautiful but ohhhhh
tears in my eyes

it was so cute.
Airy89 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Giggling hard after read this fic
So great bb
Dead account no longer here chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Love this. Gaara's awesome.
xytera chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Haha, so many misunderstandings! And I love jealous Naruto! Gaara is so clueless and cute but he knows how to seduce when he wants to! I can see why Naruto would want him. Hope Gaara can last with Naruto's stamina haha.
XxMalfoyxX chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I like you, was a NaruSasunaru fangirl but you've managed to convince me that NaruGaa is such a lovely pairing. I really loved this fic and hope you write more in the future!
flaming rose chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
(Squeals) HELL YEAH, YOU BITCHES!