Reviews for Art of Seduction
liliaann chapter 3 . 7/22
There just isnt enough gaanaru stories but this is one of my favs
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 7/15
Okay, there were so many times in the reading of this chapter that I nearly choked myself on my lunch, trying to laugh and eat at the same damn time. The clincher? 'Konoha, the Almost-Nudist Village'. I want to read a crack fic where this becomes reality. I may have to do it myself. Emphasis on people being rushed to the hospital after seeing Gai, gleaming teeth and all, strutting around in a banana hammock. I'm off to read the next chapter. Just wanted you to know this gave me a laugh I most thoroughly needed. :D
bringingsexybaek chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
this is beautiful omg i love gaara and naruto in this fic this is absolutely wonderful ngl
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I fucking loved it the first second third and ourth times i read it. And i still love it!
Anon chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I just have to say that this is absolutely wonderful. I love NarutoxGaara, but there are not enough well written fics. This one did both of the characters justice. They were very believable, and it was a very enjoyable read.
Sweetiedogood chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
SQUEEEE

what a great line
fire and sand make glasss... fragile and beautiful but ohhhhh
tears in my eyes

it was so cute.
Airy89 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Giggling hard after read this fic
So great bb
Dead account no longer here chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Love this. Gaara's awesome.
xytera chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Haha, so many misunderstandings! And I love jealous Naruto! Gaara is so clueless and cute but he knows how to seduce when he wants to! I can see why Naruto would want him. Hope Gaara can last with Naruto's stamina haha.
XxMalfoyxX chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I like you, was a NaruSasunaru fangirl but you've managed to convince me that NaruGaa is such a lovely pairing. I really loved this fic and hope you write more in the future!
flaming rose chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
(Squeals) HELL YEAH, YOU BITCHES!
BeautifulLotus chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I WANT MORE
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
I think my favorite part of this story was that kiss. The way you described it. Fire and sand, together, creating glass. Both fragile and clear and lovely. Nice use of description. I got a giggle out of the idea of the ANBU being inspired by the two younger Kages to start out a free-for-all make-out session. And I truly did laugh loudly when Neji and Shikamaru inched away from each other.

In my opinion, this story was just right. Not too long, that it was dragged out to an unbearably dramatic degree, and not too short, allowing for the build-up. The confusion about Sasuke and Naruto's relationship added a good, even amount of drama that worked to great a worthy end. Thanks for taking the time and energy to write this and I am very glad to have stumbled across it!
NiEtoile chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
So. Much. Love! I squealed (!) so much reading this fic.

Your writing is wonderful and so delightful... I wish you would write more. I just love your Gaara and Naruto, and your plots... Please write more?

By the way, I imigrated from being a sasunaru fan to gaanaru myself a couple years back. Now, my obsession to the pair was reborn thanks to you. I still don't now if it's a good thing...

Excuse my awful English, but the stories ars too good not to comment on. ;)
Battenburg507 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
I should have been asleep ages ago, but at least now, when i go to sleep I'll have adorable NaruGaa-ness everywhere. (In a VERY un-pervy way, i might add!)

I don't know what exactly it is about your writing style which is fabulous, but it's fabulous :) And I agree, there should be more NaruGaa loving out there! Because they are adorable and I love them -

Thanks for writing such a brilliant story! Mucho-lovin' 3