Reviews for Injustice of it All
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh, my. Dirty Sirius and adorable Remus strike again!

This was fun. The kind of fun you don't tell your kids about, but want more of anyway. lol
TranquilSapphire chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Damn was that hot!
moor chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
*fanning self* Amazing team effort!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hot damn. Dunno how I missed this one, but it was really good!
MrsRupertWeasley chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Great story! It definitely deserves a second chapter. I love the three of them together!
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Yum, I would love to be eiffel towered by those two.
Faith Crain chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Damn. I think it every time I read one of your pieces. You have an ability to spin the characters and write some pretty good smut. You have a talent for writing, and not just they smuttier bits, the character interaction is always well done.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Great one-shot! I loved the conversational prelude to the smut, how Sirius and Remus appealed to Hermione's logical side. I really hope there's a sequel to this. I really loved how the trio interacted with each other.
WheresUrMoose chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was utterly amazing...if only I coulda been her...
America198 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'v read a lot of smut but for some reason i can read a threesome with these 3 i just can't but i read a bit...HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT
LoriAnnRut chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hot, hot, hot!
Booker10 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Love it!:))) One of my favs of yours:P)))
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
How do u do it? U write so well, and ur smut is fantastic.
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
loved it way hot
serenitylove07 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
From now on, when I try to explain to people why I choose not to fangirl over just one of these characters (and would give various body parts to be in the middle of that sandwich), I will be sure to link 'em to THIS STORY! OHMYGOD! Hooooot. So hooooot.