Reviews for Falling In Love
Grown Up Ron chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Wow Lily's a tramp isn't she.
lumos maximum chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
I never read Severus/Lily fics but this one got straight to my heart. I liked it a lot.
HugATru chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
I really, really enjoyed this story. Your fanfics are always so wonderful, though. So, of course, I had to love this one too.

Fantastic job.
EevyLynn chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Poor Sev. I feel so badlly for him.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
I loved your characterisation of Severus. Normally, Sev/Lily fics have him being too shy and nervous, or they make him oddly fantastic at sex when he has no experience. This was a perfect depiction of him!

Lily's perspective on both men was good, though I do believe that she would accept she could never see Severus again. Lily is a very moral person, and wouldn't continuously be unfaithful to James.
lovetoseverus chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
You are such a tease with that last chapter! I didn't want Severus to "be as good as his word" - I wanted to READ about him being as good as his word! ;-D

That said, I love this piece. I feel so gratified after reading it, it's like the missing chapter from the HP series. Exploring Severus during and after the Maurader's Era is very intriguing to me (although not the timeframe I write about) and I ADORE your characterization of Severus. *wistful sigh* It's so spot on with how I define him. Yum.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Lily really wants them both, doesn't she? James, so she can show off to her friends, and Severus, to have fun with behind James' back (but never in public, because he isn't cool or rich or a pureblood).

If she's going to marry James, she needs to tell Severus that and stop fooling around with him.

Or...find some place in the Wizarding World where she _can_ marry them both. Lily isn't being honest otherwise.
shyfoxling chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Wow, tasty... and I dunno why, but I'm annoyed with Lily for putting James first in the narrative. I guess it's because I, too, fell in love with Severus first. ;) God job... enjoying it!