Reviews for Til the End
Your one and only source chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
I've been following this story for years! Each time I read it, I die with suspense! Please continue!
Crazyrebelscarves chapter 21 . 3/31/2011
Added to favorites
xxneversayingxx chapter 21 . 10/18/2009
awesome, hope you'll continue
x0x0.Tina.x0x0 chapter 21 . 7/19/2009
omg! i love ur story! its so sad about charlie! i was wondering what age charlie was wen he died?

anyway plz update soon! i cant wait to find out what happens with Alex...
chillwithJyl chapter 21 . 6/12/2009
Ohmygosh! Please update soon!
d1421 chapter 21 . 5/23/2009
I'd forgotten about how GREAT this fic is. It's really something epic. WOW. well, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter! (more CB please!)
zenith16 chapter 21 . 5/16/2009
hope you can update soon.
blairbear01 chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
OH MY GOD! so ive been reading this story for a couple hours straight, its now 12:27 in the morning and i abosolutely LOVE this story! i could not stop reading it even though i have school bright and early tomorrow, two projects, and a bunch of hw to do, i couldnt stop reading. PLEASE post again ASAP! :-)
xoxo - Amber chapter 21 . 3/10/2009
One of my favorite chapters so far. I love the Chuck/Blair in this story! Update soon!
bluestriker666 chapter 21 . 3/9/2009
that was great
Lauren1102 chapter 21 . 3/9/2009
Woah! I loved it :D

"No, it wasn't the virus, the cure – none of it.

It was her. He was in love with her.

Stillin love with her, to be exact.

Fuck."

Haha I had to laugh at that..it was just so cute...well I really liked it and Chuck didn't dissapoint me lol now I have to go read Darkling so you'll probably have two reviews from me :b
ArtemisCharmed chapter 21 . 3/9/2009
Stupid doc. Least B threw up on him.

AH! Shock and flashbacks. I love that Chuck was holding her. And the decision for him to get the doc to help her instead of the boy...

Glad she got out of her shock when Chuck left. And she went after him. They so needed that. So heartbreaking. Glad he realized he was still in love with her. Bout time.

-β€œHe's got it in his head that he killed Dad,” Eric whispered-

Oh, Lynnie. .you. So much. I cannot even describe my love for you. Eric called Bart Dad. :thud: I can't think about anything else. How I managed to read the BC convo after that, I don't really know. But I'm in heaven right now. Thank you.
ForgetMeNevermore chapter 21 . 3/8/2009
Love the update, hope Chuck proves himself to Blair soon~
BiRDiEs95 chapter 21 . 3/8/2009
Wow! You're writing is amazing! please update soon! I usually don't read these kind of stories... but yours is REALLY good!
sam chapter 21 . 3/8/2009
another amazing chapter! your story keeps developing further, can't wait for more!