Reviews for Chasing Butterflies
kim-onka chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Very nice story, I love the butterfly motif :) Sakura's POV done skillfully. Great job.
Arin chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Yay! you're very awesome~ that's all I seem to say now~!...OUTO ARC ROCKS! ahem...

(w.) )
DeimosPhobos chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
beautiful idea, the butterflies. great story!
applepielover chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Cute story. I like the imagery, although you could add more description about the butterflies other than what color they are and their size (to help strengthen the images). Overall, it's adorable and I like the comparison Sakura made with Fai and a butterfly.
Luna-Lunak chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Lovely. Although I don't think it was Sakura-centric at all. More like Fai-centric from Sakura's POV. Oh well, details, details, adore it anyway. :)

Hugs & Kisses & Cookies

Luna Lunak
Pippin4242 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
How did you do? You did very well! Sakura's not my favourite, but you write her so well that I forget completely! There's not much I can say really but that this chapter might as well have been canon.
GreenAppleIce chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Wah, poor Fai! (runs to give him a hug) I'm sure he'll find someone to love him one day (cough*Kurogane*cough) 'As Syaoran comes into the kitchen followed by Kurogane, and Fai changes the sign on their window from 'closed' to 'open', she can't help but think - Fai is a lot like a butterfly, too.' Beautiful line. Love this!
ellesugars chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I'm still trying to figure out if there's metaphor in this...

:T

Lol, it's very good. You capture Sakura and Fai's character very well, and I love the springy imagery.
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Ah, such a nice mommy-daughter bonding time. I think you did a great job w/ the POV. I really like how even though Sakura doesn't know the specifics, she can still tell that something's wrong. Very very deep and sweet! Love it!