Reviews for From Hell, with Love
noturbaby chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Man, after how tough this season is turning out to be, I really wish they had had this conversation. I really enjoy your writing. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more.
Landwing chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
You know, your story makes a lot of sense. It wouldn't surprise me at all if something exactly like this winds up happening. John did tell Dean to save Sam, and there hasn't really been any indication that they're done with that plot twist yet. And now we know just how hard a fight saving Sam might turn out to be. So if we don't see something like your story come up in the future, I'll be really surprised.

Really good tag, by the way.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Bravo! All the things we've been wanting Dean to say since the beginning of the season! Love it! Aw, Sam-he didn't get a toy with that Happy Meal, but at the same time, he got a kickass older brother who won't give up on him or choose questionable angels over him or leave him spinning in his own emotional torment...right Kripke? Right?

Yeah, for the moment, I will stick to fic. :)
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Hi, That was great to read. Sam summoning Castiel in an attempt to save his brother from suffering the memories of hell any longer and in the process offering to never have existed, thank goodness Dean arrived when he did, although it's good to know that your Castiel wouldn't have done it anyway, i don't think Kripke's Castiel would either but i'm not sure about Uriel.

Sam and Dean's converstaion and Dean's theory as to why he needs to remember was inspired, i really like this take on it.

I can't leave without quoting one of my many favourite lines from this:-

"If i ever find out you're trying to make a deal with anyone again, i don't care who it's with Sam, i am gonna kick your ass so hard, you'll need a proctologist just to clean the s* out of your ears. Am i understood?"

That was just priceless. You have such a natural talent for writing Supernatural stories. x
Beautiful-Crying-Angel chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
My goodness, could that be any more awesome?

I loved it!

"and you don't even get a toy with that Happy Meal." Brillant!

Brotherly love, so cute!

Needless to say, amazing job!
Rat chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Awesome story. I love the reasoning for needing to remember cause it sounds so right. And I love the banter. Great writing!
mshobgoblinx chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Whoa!

Fab!

Hob x
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
AWESOME tag, my friend! Thank you so much for giving me an ending that made SENSE and that I could live with. This was perfect!

And if they had gotten a Sam-puppy instead of Baby Sammy I see a little floppy-eared, drooling, black lab puppy who keeps tripping over his own paws. Yup, that's what a Sammy-puppy would be! :D
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Oh, this was perfect. While that last scene was nice, for me it needed more Sam, and this little snippet solved that problem!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Wonderful. That made sense. Dean needing to remember in order to save Sam. Great idea.

Thanks for sharing.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
That was just...just...awesome. The brotherly interaction could not be any better and the emotion behind it all had me choked up. Great, great work.
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
this was great! Amazingly well ritten as usual :) And this line: I am going to kick your ass so hard, you’ll need a proctologist just to clean the shit out of your ears... had me laughing so hard my sides ached. Gold. Really well done! ;)
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
this is brilliant! and just so sad!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I miss your SN stories. You do such an awesome! job writing Dean and Sam.

I've looked at some other tags for this episode and yours captured everything that I was looking for in the next scene. I like your explanation on why Dean has to remember, (though I wish too that Sam had saved him last season and Dean had never gone to Hell.)

You also let us see Sam feel for his brother. Some of that emotion has been missing this season.

Loved the whole story, but favorite line, "But as long as neither one of us forgets, as long as we don't lose each other again, we’re going to kick. Hell’s. Ass...” he cast a significant glance upwards, “and anyone else’s that need to be kicked. We ain’t done yet, Brother. Not. Yet."

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Oh I think this is my new personal canon. Yes, that is what happened. Exactly that conversation :D