Reviews for Tailed Beast Fist Squadron Strike Rangers
Reborn ninja chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
No Hinata and naruto plz and amazing chap
Reborn ninja chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Ten headed dragon headed beasts?
And good chap
KadoyaOkami chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Aw man, don't stop now! This is getting too good!
OverNerd03 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
This is an amazingly awesome story i really hope you continue this..i also want to use this team in my and KR ZER0's Gokaiger to Vampire story so bad now.
Kyubii's Shinigami chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
hmm okay but strange cross over
Preternatural Imagination chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Wow I love your story and look forward to future updates.

I also enjoy how you have portrayed the characters in the alternate universe you created, Good job.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
TO FAVES
Cylon One chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
Everything from start to here has been absolutely excellent.

The Tailed Beast Fist Squadron Strike Rangers have just about got to be the coolest Power Rangers team ever.

Every member of this team is just so awesome as a Ranger.

Should we be expecting any zords eventually?

Great fight between Naruto and Kiba.

As was the one between Karasu Kuronin and Sai Tenma.
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Very good fic. I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Erik Howlett chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
Well, this is a pleasant update to say the least. All our Beast Fist Rangers are going to the finals, except for Haku that is. Sad that Hinata had to lose, but that's just the way things have to be I suppose. Seeing some of their techniques, I think that the Beast-Fist style is quite the taijutsu and ninjutsu combo to have. A remarkable creation, if I do say so myself. Well, keep up the good work, with the Chunin Exam finally on the horizon, I look forward to seeing all the familiar faces from the Ranger teams of the past (and maybe as certain Lunar Ranger as well).

-Erik Howlett.
OutlawKnight chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
wow, Intense chapter, I really enjoyed i, hope you can update soon also will you be bringing in any monsters and or zord battles anytime soon?t
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
great chapter!

are we gonna see some of the other 'Jungle Fury Rangers' during the Chunin Exams?
Reign A.G.E chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
Please don't do that. don't make her powerful as a hero. i say that her character is far better as a villian then a hero, so instead how about she becomes the next Elsa from Dino Thunder or Necroli from Mystic force.

Also sorry about not responding to your PM because i got it but i had allot on my mind and not even Power rangers could help.

But i do need your help on something

I think i'm going to try a Naruto/Kamen Rider/Jungle Fury crossover but i don't know what to really do, care to help?

Good luck on your story and i hope you do all the real Power rangers good

Peace
Heroes-of-Love chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
Can't wait to see the other matches as well as Naruto kicking Neji's butt
PalleteRider chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
Cool chapter. Can't wait for more. Is there any kind of ranger stuff coming, like the monster of the week or something?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »