Reviews for Brown
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Maj this is wonderful! Beautiful! So cute! Now I want to hug Brown! And little Estel too! And grown-up Estel of course :D

It must have been hard for Brown to watch his little boy grow up. We often think about how hard it must be for the twins for example to watch their little brother grow old when they stay the same, but it must be the same for Brown. He also stays the same over the years, except that he is worn-out now. But he doesn't know that, so it doesn't matter :)

Brown has been wonderful comfort and a loyal friend and I'm sure Estel appreciates it. I loved it how you showed at the end that although Eldarion is much like his father, it is not the same because Brown's little boy is special and always will be *sniff* So cute!

It was great of you to dedicate this to our heroes! Yay! They both deserve it! They are so brave! I only hope that they are not too sad that we have grown up like Estel. But we are no kings so we can still give them all the love they deserve :)
T'Kath chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Was für eine wundervolle kleine Geschichte... Danke für diesen Blick der anderen Art auf Estel/Aragon. Brown ist einfach zum Liebhaben.

TKath
Elentarri chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Lovely
MegilEnDae chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Uhh.. I'm not into the whole "Friendship" genre but, regardless, I can tell this is well written with no grammar/punctuations errors (that I saw). Good work!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was very sweet, I liked it.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2