Reviews for Fumbling Toward Ecstacy
MAY chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
please write more! you're really good.
Miss Cocca Bean chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Update oh my gosh!

Please? This story is great! I'm no fan of Cartman/Kyle but I can't deny their drama mixed with sweet Stan makes for one bomb ass story! The jealously and manhandling is both good and bad (it's a fun read) but I'm rooting for Stan to be Kyle's savior. :)

You are such a fantastic writer. I can't express that enough. Keep up the good work!
prettyoddrydonfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This has to be one of my favorite of yours. It's intriguing to say the least. I'm very curious to find out what happened to stan, raven interests me. Can't wait to see how Raven impacts stan and kyle's relationship.
lee-chan chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
I haven't read a fic in a long time that I wanted to be updated more than this. I'm sad I probably wont ever be able to road the end. I love the characterization. I don't know what else to say besides it's perfect.
Your Average Sardonist chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
hmm..you know..I kinda feel sorry for cartman xD

or maybe I just have a thing for hate-relationships.

anyways, I hope you update soon this is the second SP fanfiction I've ever read..the first being your other story 'I feel so' ;)
fjkdlas chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Amazingly wonderful story. AMAZING. I LOVE IT. I love Kyman. But Stan is decently drawn in this. :D I love jealous protective possessive Cartman. Hot. Excellent.
Lyn chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Wow. I've never read a Cartman/Kyle fic before...

FOR GODS SAKE, PLEASE DON'T LET IT END THAT WAY! D:

I never really read fics where they're technically gay either, so this is definitely new for me.
style rocks chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
oh shit! stan and kyle are getting closer again...great! lol update soon!
Amani Hershel chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
I really loved your characterization of Cartman. The possessiveness is smexy. You also had a lot of witty metaphors that I enjoyed reading. I really hope you get in the mood to continue with this. It has potential for GREATNESS XD Anyways, thank you so much for shareing.
The Brat Prince chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Oh, m'dear. You make Cartman/Kyle hot, and trust me- I NEVER find it hot.

This story has so much potential, and I like that you took the time to update even though you're mostly out of fandom now, it seems. It gives me hope that you'll update again- and I can be very, very patient!
theshadowswhisper chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
umm i love this. please update soon?
girlsinkhearts chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Dying to see where you take this! You are an amazing writer! I can't wait for the next chapter!
The-Icon-Girl chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Yay! I'm so happy you continued this. _ It's one of my favorites.
apie chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
i am sosososo happy u updated! looking forward to some kyle/stan time :)
Vennala Vacoi chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Yay! Amazing as usual. I usually don't like reading about Cartman as a main character but this story has my interest. Hope you continue to update your south park stories, I'm waiting with bated breath to find out what happens next. _

V.V

P.S ...lots of protein...lol Loved it. ;)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »