Reviews for College Talk
notellibutwhosasking chapter 9 . 4/1
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Just fyi Dartmouth is in New Hampshire not New York
edwardcullen47 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Lurvin this story so beautifully written you have talent! :D
bellaswan21 chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
kewl stroy
Steph chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Lindsay chapter 18 . 3/1/2010
So I can kind of see where this is going...

is Bella going to walk in or hear what sounds like Edward getting it on with katie, lauren, or jessica? Then she will run away or something.

Your writing has some really cute and funny moments. My only tip would be to make it less predictable, unless I am completely wrong about where the story is headed.

Ok, well, off to read the rest.

Xtina316 chapter 28 . 2/8/2010
lol i have never laughed so much while reading a story! The way you wrote Emmett is AWESOME!good job!
Readoholic chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
pixiegold chapter 28 . 1/19/2010
Really great story. I enjoyed reading it. The knuckle sandwich was particularly entertaining. :)
IRunWithHotVampires chapter 19 . 1/3/2010
hey, I've been looking for where it says that Edward brushes Bella's hair and where he insist on having Bella sleep on the side of the bed thats pushed up against the wall. could u please tell me which chapters that they are in? thanx
MajorEdfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I absolutely love the story. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent. Keep up the good work, you are a great author. I will keep my eye open for your other works.
CULLENS GIRL 95 chapter 27 . 9/24/2009
sweet story love the ending

a defo fav of mine
ms.riya chapter 27 . 9/18/2009
hiya! really good story! when you said like Bella couldn't remember anything i was about to freak out, and thought we were gonna have to go through the whole process of her finding out who everyone is and stuff. but it was good! keep it up1

PineappleUpsideDownCakeKittens chapter 22 . 9/18/2009