Reviews for Souls and Swords
Hipnyah chapter 13 . 6/24
ma'am that fight with yama gii and itachi combined with the right music from the fairy tale soundtrack was an emotional rollercoaster
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/9
This story bears interest because how would Naruto and Hinata fare in the Bleach world because they can handle themselves in combat since they have their training but the question is how powerful would Naruto be in this story.
toofine89 chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
I love he way characters are interacting with the modern world, though I'd love Sasori to experiment with more mechanized puppet materials. Also, Suigetsu seemed a little underpowered, but it is hard to tell as he had been facing an Espada.
FreshNerd chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Ok, I hope they aren't submissive. Shinibi like them are legends who who will not liked being ordered around.
FreshNerd chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Very good. I am very interested in what will happen.
FreshNerd chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great start man. Your explanation was nicely explained.
supboyyyyy93 chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
Hey are u going to continue writing this story. This story is to good to stop now.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Please continue the story
xyz chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Soooooo genius! XDDDDD Akatsuki takes over Soul Society... I believe I have to do something... *rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl* that concept is sooo nice..
erching chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
this is really good and a very original placement of characters any chance of continuation
Dark Winged Panther chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Slight detail misconception. The head caption of the seireitei Cannot over rule the decision of central 46. In fact it is his job to enforce whatever has been decided by them.

Now the spirit world does have a king and court but the seireite is completely seperated from them. The soul society is a demention that contains and manages the populance of souls as well as the front line millitary force known as the Seireitei. Nothing compaired to the eleite millitary that is under direct controll of the king himself.
Now i'm not saying that old yamma and the rest are weak, but the average foot soldier of the elete gaurd is at leist twice the strength of captain level.

hope this was enlightening :D sorry, i did say i was a Bleach freak
Dark Winged Panther chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
lol kisame was really pissed i imagine HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol
Dark Winged Panther chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
EEEEK XD beautiful! simply splendid! 3
I'm a bit of a Bleach freak so this story definitely intrigues me :D
I have taken up a rather difficult story as of late and i was hoping this story would give me some guidelines. you see, its complicated and long; a complete nightmere, but it must be done D:

i'll give you details if you PM me about it :D

oh and yes its a Naruto/Bleach crossover ;) just so you know.
foxeatfox chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I absolutely love pains fight scene. This is a great story I hope you update it some day. "You made me choose between hurting both of us and canceling out both attacks. I suppose, if this is the level of a captain, then I severely overestimated you. Your decent, but your also nothing special." Pain is just pure awesomeness.
Random Chick chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
How come you didn't recognize Karin and Nagato as Uzumaki's? There are some how apart of the clan. BTW, the last to paragraphs in this chapter were repeated. You should get that fixed. Otherwise, good story! I like it!