Reviews for Souls and Swords
toofine89 chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
I love he way characters are interacting with the modern world, though I'd love Sasori to experiment with more mechanized puppet materials. Also, Suigetsu seemed a little underpowered, but it is hard to tell as he had been facing an Espada.
FreshNerd chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Ok, I hope they aren't submissive. Shinibi like them are legends who who will not liked being ordered around.
FreshNerd chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Very good. I am very interested in what will happen.
FreshNerd chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great start man. Your explanation was nicely explained.
supboyyyyy93 chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
Hey are u going to continue writing this story. This story is to good to stop now.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Please continue the story
xyz chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Soooooo genius! XDDDDD Akatsuki takes over Soul Society... I believe I have to do something... *rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl* that concept is sooo nice..
erching chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
this is really good and a very original placement of characters any chance of continuation
Dark Winged Panther chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Slight detail misconception. The head caption of the seireitei Cannot over rule the decision of central 46. In fact it is his job to enforce whatever has been decided by them.

Now the spirit world does have a king and court but the seireite is completely seperated from them. The soul society is a demention that contains and manages the populance of souls as well as the front line millitary force known as the Seireitei. Nothing compaired to the eleite millitary that is under direct controll of the king himself.
Now i'm not saying that old yamma and the rest are weak, but the average foot soldier of the elete gaurd is at leist twice the strength of captain level.

hope this was enlightening :D sorry, i did say i was a Bleach freak
Dark Winged Panther chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
lol kisame was really pissed i imagine HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol
Dark Winged Panther chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
EEEEK XD beautiful! simply splendid! 3
I'm a bit of a Bleach freak so this story definitely intrigues me :D
I have taken up a rather difficult story as of late and i was hoping this story would give me some guidelines. you see, its complicated and long; a complete nightmere, but it must be done D:

i'll give you details if you PM me about it :D

oh and yes its a Naruto/Bleach crossover ;) just so you know.
foxeatfox chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I absolutely love pains fight scene. This is a great story I hope you update it some day. "You made me choose between hurting both of us and canceling out both attacks. I suppose, if this is the level of a captain, then I severely overestimated you. Your decent, but your also nothing special." Pain is just pure awesomeness.
Random Chick chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
How come you didn't recognize Karin and Nagato as Uzumaki's? There are some how apart of the clan. BTW, the last to paragraphs in this chapter were repeated. You should get that fixed. Otherwise, good story! I like it!
Random Chick chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Komamaru is a giant fox. Not a wolf. Wolves don't have red fur and I'm rather sure their snouts aren't like that either. Shukaku is a Tanuki, not a raccoon. If you don't like the word Tanuki, a raccoon-dog should be it's other name. What Kisame said was false, the only place that they linger on that treats their Jinchuurikis well would be Kumo/Cloud, with the Hachibi and Nibi sealed respectively in Killer B/Kirabi and Yugito. One of the reasons for Gaara's insanity in part one is the fact he was treated badly. In this chapter, you had explained that Naruto was ignored most of his life and the villagers only recognized his achievements now. Oh, by the way, this question has been buggin' me since Chapter one; if the people with him were people he influenced and showed up in the age if their (death(Akatsuki) or when the greatest influenced recieved, why wasn't Neji included? Wouldn't Gaara and Neji be 12 and 13 respectively as well? Also are you gonna have a pairing for the as well? I just wanna let you know mine: NejiTen, GaaMatsu, InoSai (hopefully) or KibaIno, and ShikaTema. With the way your story is going, I'm especially hopeful for ShikaTema, and NejiTen!

Anyway, these are just things I pointed out for you may be able to clear them up, as I'm sure many others have noticed. I'm not trying to flame you. The couplings, however are mostly personal preference, and the hoping ( if this makes any sense) of their couplings, later on in your story.

L8ter! Your writing style is. Very good and I like your plotline! Random Chick, OUT!
AresLaw chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
Read my words clearly, as they currently emphasize my own thought...YOU NEED TO KEEP WRITING THIS FIC!

Honestly, it's a very well written pieces and nicely thought out. I love the story, the characters, and their interactions. I hope you come back to this someday because this story is too good to leave unfinished in such a way.

Hope to see this updated in the next few months.