Reviews for Captive Audience
blxckoceans chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This story sexy asf you need to finish it
A Zutarian chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Ummm it's been five years and I'm still waiting thank you very much
Tara1517 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I love this story soo much...are you ever gonna finish it?...
NameSkye chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
I find myself reading just as much for the story as for the author's notes. I don't know you but I like you.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Where is chapter ten?! Please please please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
Well done! You've got me into this kinda sick shit now!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
First off grate chat and I hope u don't lay off unless it's for your health,then take a month or a year,that can be..as they say bad!
Nighthawlker p34 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Is it okay to be AFRAID of KATARA because I'm pretty sure that it's 12 am and I'm not going back to bed for the sake I don't puke images out of me getting hit in the gut then slapped by her,so as they say thank you and goodnight!But with less enthusiasm,more fear,tiredness,and sarcasm as ,he I'm not kid den I don't sleep in the night any more only when it turns 3 then I sleep to 9 soooo this is not going to inter fear much,other then give me a new opinion...But u get what I mean,YIKES!Ketara is now a person u don't want on your bad side!
The King in White chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
NOooo! ;-;

It ends there.
The King in White chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
God, Zuko can't just seem to stop fucking up good things.
The King in White chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
That was intense.
The King in White chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Oh man this was delicious.
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
I really enjoyed finally hearing Zuko express why he enjoyed being dominated so much and I also got entirely too excited to see what Katara would do in response to the older woman's interest in Zuko. Reading this gives me the hugest thrill and it has a lot to do with how unique the story is and how amazingly you write this story. I truly wish you would continue this story. It is one of my favorite Zutara stories.
Tyler chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Please continue writing!
hikariaik0 chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Hi I just realize that I send you a price messages instead of positing (sorry). Anyways thanks for the awesome fic.