Reviews for Captive Audience
The King in White chapter 9 . 5/29
NOooo! ;-;

It ends there.
The King in White chapter 6 . 5/29
God, Zuko can't just seem to stop fucking up good things.
The King in White chapter 4 . 5/29
That was intense.
The King in White chapter 1 . 5/29
Oh man this was delicious.
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 9 . 4/23
I really enjoyed finally hearing Zuko express why he enjoyed being dominated so much and I also got entirely too excited to see what Katara would do in response to the older woman's interest in Zuko. Reading this gives me the hugest thrill and it has a lot to do with how unique the story is and how amazingly you write this story. I truly wish you would continue this story. It is one of my favorite Zutara stories.
Tyler chapter 9 . 4/8
Please continue writing!
hikariaik0 chapter 9 . 2/19
Hi I just realize that I send you a price messages instead of positing (sorry). Anyways thanks for the awesome fic.
Familia8 chapter 9 . 2/16
Are you going to continue this fanfiction!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
You are seriously one of the BEST writers I've ever had the pleasure to read the work of! This is an amazing story, and I absolutely adore it and you! I know it's already almost five years since your last update, but I've read this story about 4 times already, and every time I fall in love again! I'm still clinging to the hope that one day, hopefully one day soon, you'll begin writing again and update this fantastic story! I want you to make more, too, because ALL of your work takes my breath away!
L chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Just as it was getting good! Sadness :( nice writing though. Interesting story )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
no name chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I love this story read it three times, your a good writer.
afeltyz chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
You know what, it has been years since this was first posted, and yet, I still find myself coming back to this piece. It is exceptionally well written. I always thought it was such a shame that it was never finished.

Poodie chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Lol, katara is kind of getting on my nerves :/ cuz she rel accusing Zuko, idky but she just kind of annoying with her anger. :/
Poodie chapter 1 . 7/10/2014