Reviews for Miss You
allythehedgehog chapter 4 . 2/5
The ending was hilarious.
ThePandaNinja8 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Wow i know this story is old but this is sooo cute i love it!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
ARE YPU KIDDING?! THAT MAKE OUT SCENE WAS AMAZING! I am sorry, I love it when they kiss! I just wish it would actually happen. You did a spectacular job!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Sorry, my last review got sent earlier then intended. I want to say that I got it and that I figured it out. And woah, this chapter was wow! I will never say anything bad about Maka. I don't want to die!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Oh! I ge
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow, my heart was racing! I was terrified!
Letuise chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Ive been on fanfiction for to past two days
And i found a awsome Soul x Maka story i can read every day
ConcealedSoul chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Absolutely LOVED IT! And now I'm wondering about this I Miss You that you mentioned. I want to read it! I hope it's just as good. This story was awesome!
Lilah chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Beautiful. Just..beautiful
Phanny6 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Don't worry i don't have a life either.
DazeDandBoreD chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
this story made me want to cry ) happy happy tears this is to good just to be a fanfic 3 you are really talented
SnowyFlame chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
That was not crap! It was so cute!XDD I love the ending!:D
nejtack chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
ArcaneHex77 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
That was AMAZING
Oh my god I was crying DX so beautifully written and just the whole idea and how you executed it was brilliant! And the ending! XDDDDDD awesome job!
Vivien G chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
WOOT And for nice Spirit is actually very kind (not like his perverted self and how people make him like he is) heh I wish there was more Uhm.. I guess I'll make it up my self this story is amazing incredible you my friend have a gift this was a very heart wrenching story! O