Reviews for Overworked and Underpaid
equestria girls chapter 7 . 5/23
That was amazing
I love what you did with Sasuke there! Oh my god, that was perfect.
animelover5641 chapter 7 . 1/16
This story is honestly one of the best I've read so far! This is really well-written and I really liked how you portrayed Kabuto and Orochimaru in the story. I liked how Orochimaru would 'molest' Kabuto and end up leaving him as if nothing happened or when they took a shower together. Every time they had a moment together, I just wanted to squeal like a fangirl, I especially did in this chapter. I just started kind of liking OroKabu but you made me LOVE this pairing!
yaoichallenge21 chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
This is an awesome story and i loved it. I expecially loved how u put Sasuke in his place. Priceless. This story is really good. I truly enjoyed it. Very interesting plot. It wasnt too rushed, like alot of the fanfics i read are, no offense to anyone, but it was steady almost. It was exactly was i was looking for and i thank you. :)
Riddle Wraith chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Okay, totally awesome ending. This was most definitely worth the read.
TaeMint chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Holy Jashin.
This was so good. Your writing skills are pretty nice too ;)
You had me on the edge every time Kabuto and Orochimaru were together!
This fanfic is definitely one of my favoriets! :D
Pyro-Misa chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
WHOO! YES! YES! That ended WAY better that I was expecting. I loved it.
The Noah of Bonds chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Well... I was kinda dissapointeed they didn't say they loved each other, but apart from that:
.Loved It :D This is amazing. And Amazing. And Amazing and Amazingly awesome. Wow. I love it I love it I love it so much *insert hearts*
olivia83 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
love it soooo much. wanna see more orokabu from you. good job!
toboldlyfangirl chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Wowie! That was so SEXY! Rawr! :3
I love how their relationship develops throughout the story, which was very nicely written! Great work :)
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
XD okay I'm not usually one for this pairing but you managed to keep them in character and the plot ran smoothly, yup definetly gonna read chapter 2
chewie1998 chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
you should write a multi-chapter story about Kabuto getting pregnant since even though kabuto usually bottoms, Orochimaru ends up getting pregnant. also you should write another multi-chapter story about both of them being in high school at the same age since no one seems to write about that. i'm asking you because i love your stories so much you know exactly how to write out their character perfectly.
Zareth chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
So yea...I found this and couldn't stop reading 'til I was finished. Then, I even reread some parts. I think I might need a fresh pair of undies...seems these are a bit tropical. ;x
slowmotionsuicide.t chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
After reading this for the third time I'm just sitting here again trying to find the right words to say, and again I'm failing.

Well, this is by far the best OroKabu story I've ever read, I really liked your writing, and to me the characters are perfectly IC.

The story (omg, there IS a real plot!) was really good and well written, I liked to see Kabuto so confused and Orochimaru acting so cold as always, but because he had something to hide.

Oh, chapter 7 was simply perfect.

Well, that's it, my english isn't very good so I guess I can't express myself better. But I loved your story, really. Favorited. :3
Deadeye47 chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Beautiful. Thanks for the lovely fanfic.