Reviews for The Satsujinki Cooking Diaries
fbiuzz chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Wonder what will happen if Ciel finds out?! MAWAHAHAHAHAH!
Crow667 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
didnt get the refference but still! i love sachinn!
Grey Muji chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Smile! This is pretty funny loved the Valentine's and the Sacchin moments! It's really sad for Sacchin!
S J C chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Very nice I hope you continue this soon.
galilab chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
Loooooooooooooooooooooooved it!

even if I'm a Ciel fanboy myself, I support the (canon) couple of Shiki and Arcueid, and you write it perfectly!

and, for more fun, you add the 4 other girls still shamelessy hitting on him

congrats, it's AWESOME! Please, continue your excellent work!
galilab chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
hahahahahahahaha, poor shiki... Around him, even valentine's day becomes battle royale!

awesome job, as usuam
galilab chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
the introductions of the contestants were just priceless! excellent job, congrats!
galilab chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Oh my god, the Tohno Gland is really something, isn't it? How will Shiki not die of indigestion? Will the supreme curry win?

wait for our next chapter to learn the shocking outcome!
galilab chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
excellent! On to reading the rest, folks!
Icezera chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
I fell in love with this at chapter 1 and I'm heartbroken that chapter 7 is the end. Please write more if you can!
Savaris chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Woah, finally! Arcueid sighted! Nice entrance, smashing through a window, forgetting what was the whole point of it (though whatever reason she had would most likely just be a spur o' the moment thing), and obliviously infuriating the rest of them by smothering Shiki with what Akiha would, classify as "monstrosities". Heh. You got her whimsical nature down!

While Ciel's...preoccupation.. with curry I get, I wonder how Akiha's going to pull it off without previous experience? And what could possibly pull Sion out of that desert? And the "Blue Gunner" herself? What befalls our hapless youth, Shiki? Let's see what's next...
Savaris chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Ha! Good one! Tsukihime is definitely one of the greatest, up high on my list. Your fic, too is THE best Tsukihime fic I've read, it's a riot! Kinda sad, that there is so little fanfic o' Tsukihime. It's a dark and gritty world that, and I love the way you portray your characters, you really got their "essence". I hope there would be scenes where Shiki, not only would it be ill adviced, no less a health hazard when it comes to his relation to that wonderful ditz of a vampire Arcueid. Well, I hope you get more chapters up. I'll be lookin' forward to it.
themetalbeamkatana1.0 chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Gotta say, the humour is written so well, it almost sounds as though the characters are alive. Great job with this story, any updates soon?
Kemious chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
Poor Shiki he thinks he can escape the wrath of a younger sibling.

Like I said before kudos on this wonderful expansion of the type moon world. It fills me with smiles yes it does.
Kemious chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Ah a fic that embodies awesomeness each chapter has so far been far better than the last and it start up good. The last review I wrote about Len being awesome made realise I did not know How awesome your Len was until I read this chapter.

Kudos for the excellent work
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »