Reviews for APOLOGIES BE DAMNED
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Ness.

Big ouchy! heehee lovely. bev xx
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
OMG, perfect! That would be a big OOPS!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
LOL

AW hun, this fic was awesome!

omg...just like a brother too haha

loved it hun!

PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
One word: OUTCH!

*Whips out the First Aid Kit*

I volunteer to play nurse!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oops, it sounds like one of the boys has just landed a punch to the other, square on the nose! Looks like one of them wasn't as alert as he should have been and the other was a little too alert!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great atmosphere, great use of the senses. And I like the double twist, of stillness to THWACK! in the nose to Whoops...
xFaithyx chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
*chuckles* I like it. Very good descriptive beginning, gets you on the edge of your seat. Then the "Shit! Sorry, dude!" ending. Good one.
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Oh ow. You broke someone's nose. Which is OK of course 'cause its only a fic. Phew. Nice job on this one!

Phoebe
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Once again your flair for description causes me to sit up in awe.I nearly choked on those cobwebs and my tears are watering with the pain. One hundred weeny words and the picture is clear in my head (well...except for which brother but hey, I'm happy to play your movie with both, each version just as wonderful!) Great work Ness, you are a legend.
L5472 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
LOL sounds like Dean's getting the poker in the face hehe.

Sam sounds like such a nut. "Shit! Sorry, dude!" That's seriously all you can say? LMAO. - HOT POKER
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Vanessa! Totally dug this! And I love your swear word!

Cool.

Blair
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I'm sorry to say, by I snorted when I read this. I thought it was funny. I don't know if you intended that and if not, I apologize, but I loved it. Hugs, Vonnie
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
realy good.

Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Ow... I'm imagining a 2x4, but hopefully it's just a punch. Love the apology, heartfelt, but in Winchester speak!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Haha! Now, the question is, who hit who? Poor guy!