Reviews for Visitor
sabacat chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Oh! That was just beyond cute!

Maybe that little Yorkie who was chasing him down in Yellow Fever finally caught up to him! She was so in love with him... you could see it in her eyes! (smart dog! :P )
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aw... *melts*

So sweet!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I so want to see Dean holding that kitty. And petting her. And stroking her. And. *fans self*
xFaithyx chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Ok... Loved loved loved it. Laughed so hard at the end. Was it the puppy with the little pink ribbon? "RUN IT'll KILL YOU!" ... Full of awesomeness.
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This was great - I wasn't sure at all until the last line what was going on. Nice buildup.

Phoebe
Amy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
'Sam can’t deny that look and all of a sudden, he is Dean Winchester, responsible pet owner.'

Hahah. Oh that was good.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow, Dean owning a pet! lol. Very funny!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw, that was entirely too cute for words! And I kept expecting it was a girl until Dean asked Sammy whether he could keep her. Loved the conversation, plus the fact that it was Dean for a change who perfected his puppy dog eyes to convince his baby brother.

"Lay off the caffeine" LOL
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw... so cute. Nice story, and I love Dean's questioning "Can I keep her?"
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That last line is gold. This drabble is beyond cute :)
anon chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw! I'm going to think of her as a cat. He's like a big cat anyway.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
What a cute idea!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I think it is hysterical! I was so sure that it was a woman...
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hee hee - I love a funny drabble. Told you it was good and you should post this. Can just see Dean's face at the end... x
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hehe, oh I can totally picture Dean as a pet owner. Having a big adorable puppy hanging on his every word and following him around all day.

Oh wait...he has one of those already. Sam! Here boy! :D

Stellar work as usual! :)

*throws Sam a stick to fetch*