Reviews for A Second Chance
Griffygnus chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
great story...

I feel good reading the works of one of the pioneers of hp ff. Wow.. you joined in 1998.. I was 2 yo then :). I hope you are well..

best regards,
Nero.
tigerlily124 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Great story! Thank you very much!
Lazarus Montressor chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
The story is very well written. Really brilliant. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ooh... interesting!
gryffindorkian chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Small detail, James was not a Seeker, he was a Chaser. :)
Divine.Animal.Crackers chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
This was AMAZING! Thank you for writing it! It was like Rowling wrote it herself :)
Hahukum Konn chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
I liked this. :)

(Even though some of it is very out of date canonically, it still holds together well and I can easily see Dumbledore's well-intentioned questions causing Severus Snape to rethink his loyalties. :) )
tabby chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
I loved this, It seemed really in character for snape, and it was nice to read a really good twinkley Dumbledore like in the books, thanks for such a great story!
anbu-xs chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
IT's LILY EVANS
ph6fingeredman chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
Wow! This was a fantastic story. A nice and believable change in Severus Snape, and a flippin' fantastic Albus Dumbledore!

Seriously. I am in love with both of these guys, but your Dumbledore is OMGSOSOCOOL!11!11!1

Also: your Voldie rocks.

Squee.
ned chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
This was actually very good. Everything fitted well.

However, Germany is the Dark Arts centre?

And why is this?

I think this is slightly prejudiced.
Skye29 chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
It’s been quite a while since you finished this story so I have no idea whether you will even read this review...

Anyway, this is an excellent piece of writing!

I really enjoyed reading this. It is enthralling, the characters and their actions and motivations (especially Snape) seem quite credible to me.

There is only one little inconsistency in the first chapter: In one of the first paragraphs, describing Snape joining the Death Eaters, you write that "for seven years he had dreamed of this day. And now he had achieved it." Later in the same chapter it says "he had waited for this for the past five years, since the first stirrings of the Dark Lord."

Well, I guess he couldn't have been waiting to join the Death Eaters for seven years if Voldemort had been active for only five years...

Hoewever, I hope we will be able to read more some day... maybe a sequel? :-)
Niemand5 chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
All of the chapters were magnificent. The pieces all fit together and the writing is excellent. Good job.
aja chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
Got warm fuzzys from this. Wonderfuly well writen. Thank you
Rouxinol chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
Well, what can I say? very well done, I'm impressed by the story, it's well written, pleasing to the eye and in character.

There's one thing though, Lily's last name is Evans, not Spencer, we find that out in book five, this is obviously written earlier, but you might want to change that as it's not much of a trouble really.

I would comment on the fact that Snape doesn't seem to know occlumency but that's also a book five thing so it doesn't matter really, it's exellently written, good job _