Reviews for A Second Chance
q10 chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
I LOVED IT!
FallenAngel2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Whoa, great story! I love how you show Snape as a person, and the little things - like how he couldn't kill the moth, (or Dumbledore). Also, this is one of the VERY few fics that can portray Dumbledore accuralty, and not OOC, you have done him very well, and you are a GREAT writer! KEEP IT UP!
FallenAngel2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Oh no! I hope he doesnt do anything bad! You better write more soon! (I think the next chapter is already up tho...) Haha, good story!
FallenAngel2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
whats a distinction? is that like, over a 100 or sumthin? o well, great story!
FallenAngel2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
You go snape! killin kids is WRONG! GRREAT CHAPTER!
ooooh, very good!
mmmm... god good
Hana too lazy to sign in Sakubara chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
That's it. I'm putting you on my Author list.
Diamond chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
COOL! TOTALLY ENCHANTING
audreyii-fic chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Still love this one, even after reading it again :)
Faith chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
you have to write more about Snape!
Hermione 2000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
That was brilliant! I really enjoyed reading it! Prehaps you could send it off to JKR to see what she makes of it?:}
Shadow Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
This, I think, ranks among the top fanfiction ever to grace this site. I especially loved the ending and how you played with Severus's emotions to "turn" him. The fact that you managed to turn an "all is good" ending (those are so cliche) and twist it with a personal touch is very unique. It's a good ability, to be blunt. The story made complete sense and I, unfortunately, cannot be a LIR and offer you any Constructive Criticism.
Shadow Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
I only noticed ONE mistake in here! And it was nothing - just a slight grammatical mix-up. At one point, you used "got" where "gotten" would have worked better for the word flow. The ease in which you portray Snape *as a human* is totally stunning! You are no doubt the best Snape-writer there is (in my opinion, at least). Well, off to read Part VI!
Shadow Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Feel like writing a review? Um, sure, why not? It's only polite. It's been decided. I don't like Hippolyte. Though you portray Sirius rather well. And Snape, for that matter. I applaud. You have amazing talent to keep them in character so well.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »