Reviews for A Second Chance
Shadow Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Wow. I don't think this story will ever stop amazing me. Snape couldn't kill the children? Amazing. Now I'm wondering what the consquences will be... Well, I'd leave a longer review, but I'm eager to read the next part!
Shadow Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Unfortunately, I don't have any constructive criticism. My humble apologies. I must say that I really like this fic. Why? Because I'm curious as to how it's gonna end, what's going to happen to Severus, to James, to Dumbledore, to Voldemort. You're good at grabbing people's attention and holding it. And your descriptions make everything so real!
Shadow Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
I saw your name on author spotlight and remembered that my friend had recommended your fics for reading, so I decided to check them out. You have an entirely new perspective on the Death Eaters and for once the MWPP gang (sorry, I'm all for abbreviations) aren't shown in a sappy, surrealistic light! I love it! No wonder your fics are recommended by so many! You have so much talent!
durchov chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
Better than the first part! Keep me in suspense, Blaise!
durchov chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
I think I found my favourite HP writer! (Besides Rowling, naturally.) Excellent scope on Snape - though not my favourite HP character, he is nonetheless interesting to read about because of his deliciously sly personality. Two thumbs up!
Ash Night who's too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
This is wonderful! *clasps hands together and says boom!* Anyways... I loved the detail... I just love Snape! And you present Voldemort in a very good way too... acurate as far as I know... *go snape*
Sanna chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Wow! That was a good story... I was so sure I reviewed a long time ago... never mind. Anyways, I just want you to know that I'm part of this egroups that is dedicated to sharing the best HP fics online and well, your story has been added. Please join us! Thanks!
Fireline chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
I LOVE this part! I've read it at least three times, and finally decided to review.
clara 200 chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
awsome story I like the part where Dumbledore said he's glad my speech effects someone. I smiled at that.
clara 200 chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Somethings is going to happen.
clara 200 chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
I think gilt is what changed him.
clara200 chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Chilling story
clara 200 chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Increadable Dumbledore's lost it. I Like that remark about Sirus black being a murder.a bit of foreshadowing.
what happened next?
LQRF chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
That was sooooo awesome! 40 thumbs up! The way u portray Snape is undeniably wonderful, and I would say constructive criticism...But I have nothing to criticize. All in all this was a wonderful story. I can't wait to readore of ur work!
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »