Reviews for A Second Chance
LQRF chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Eeh! That was really cool, I can't wait to read the rest. Luv the way u portray Snape as a teen.
Morrighan can't be bothered to log in chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
Wow. Only just found this. Greatly enjoying so far, particularly your portrayal of Voldy
Soz chapter 1 . 10/18/2000
:O), my author alert was down so i didn't get to this until now, but after a long wait all i have to say is wow. this is was beautiful blaise, i espiclally loved the characterization of severus, you capture his cynicism and his better angels. happy (late) birthday and good luck at the university
Simon chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
There I was - taking part in an online chat - and the subject revolved around to fanfiction. I said that I had just started to read this story, to which Blaise replied by asking me for a review. So eager not to disappoint, and to encourage Blaise to write us a sequel, here I am to review it. I have read some of the fanfiction recommended to me by people on HPforGU but this will be my first review.

I, like many others, find Snape to be one of the most interesting and complex characters of the Harry Potter series but this does not stop me from sympathizing with Harry by hating Snape. A Second Chance made me want to understand even more about Snape and offers one of the most convincing explanations that I have heard, as to his reasons for apparently switched allegiances. I loved seeing his interactions with The Marauders and comparing them with the interactions of Harry and Draco. Even more exciting than this, was to see how Snape reacted to being shown such a large level of trust by Dumbledore. Without trust the fight against Voldemort would get nowhere.

I look forward to a sequel and for now will content myself with reading more of Blaise's work. University work will settle down and then maybe, just maybe we will get some more.
Merlina1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
All Hail Snape! BLAISE! This rocked! If you ever stop writing, I promise to turn you over to Voldemort!
Merlina1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
YES! Snapey was meant to be evil...don't know why he turned good...what's the fun in being good?
Merlina1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
I like Snape-y! Hehehe, Sirius with purple hair...certainly fits his personality ;)
me chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
oh man, it's so good, you're so talented!YOU RULE!
quack quack chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
nicely written, keep it up, great work!
serious sirius chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
IF YOU DON'T WRITE THE SEQUEL, I WILL PUT THE CRUCIATUS CURSE ON YOU!
A. Morton chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Happy birthday, Blaise! Hope you have a good time at the university, become a prefect, don't let off dungbombs in the corridors.. ahh, what the heck ;)
Rita Skeeter chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
That was really, really good. I'd criticise your spelling, but what you wrote is probably correct in the UK. I like the drowsiness potion idea and hope you write a sequel. BLAISE RULES!
Anne Irene chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
This tale came to me highly recommended, and it definitely deserves the praise it was given. Very intriguing idea, and as someone who hopes for better for Snape, it'll be interesting to see how low or how high he goes. Excellent characterisations.
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
A happy belated birthday! I hope you do do a sequel. This was such a good balance of Snape doing the right thing and still having a lot of self-criticism and doubts. Very well written & very realistic. The moth was a nice touch! And I liked the question Dumbledore poses about Blackwood - the "why." Evil is left a mystery. Why do people do really evil things? With all the psychology, socology, whatever, we still don't really know, I think we'll never know.
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Of course he won't be able to go through with it! Ack! Going to read the next part...
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »