Reviews for A Second Chance
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Still going strong! Nice touch about Hippolyte double-crossing Snape. What happened to the kids & why weren't they mentioned?
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
That was really good! Very well written, and I could see Snape acting just like that. So glad I don't have to wait for the next part.
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Ooohhh, good! I always knew Snape had some scruples! You can tell he's feeling guilty. I love it when he suffers thoughts & feelings like that! ;)
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Ooooo, really good. You've portrayed MWPP and Snape very realistically and you write very well. I'm glad there's more to read. A fellow Snapeaholic, I suspect?
rave chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
I just love this story. Severus's fall from/return to grace is done with such finesse (heh, vocab word!) that it's completely realistic...well-motivated...he's such a marvelous character, Snape is, and you've done great things with him. more would be lovely, but of course university...
Meagan chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *cheers as confetti falls from the ceiling* This is fantastic writing, Blaise, I am so jealous of your talent. Good luck at university!
Meagan chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
Gosh, this is a good piece of work. I *know* that Snape's not going to kill Dumbledore and I'm still panicky!
Excellent as usual.
Meagan chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
*shudders* well, I'm glad that Severus didn't kill the children. Very scary, very good.
Flippant Wisdom chapter 1 . 9/18/2000
That was so good - Keep up the good writting! And never stop!
Hyphen chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
Wonderful, as usual, especially the tea scene. I will send you a longer review in the near future. Good luck a university, Happy Birthday, all that.
Earthwalk chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
The finale of an amazing series. You have done a very good psychological description of Snape. You conveyed thoughts and emotions in the crucial scene with extreme sensitivity and skill, which makes Snape's final decision believable. The final scene was a masterpiece, converging with Snape's role in the story, the role he chose-standing between light and darkness, looking into darkness with his back to the light, no longer a taker of lives(as he didn't squash the moth) but instead doing his best to defend the light by facing the enormous darkness alone. I do wish, though, that you had tied up the loose ends with James and friends. Sequel, please? And good luck with university! Your skill in writing clearly and elegantly will certainly be a great asset there.
chevere chapter 1 . 9/16/2000
Happy B-day! This was very good! -yeah, that's what I always say- What are you studying? I like the was you finished this. It feels like a zoom out.
An irresponsible young vandal chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
Did you get the name of the title from the tomorrow series? Cos the last book in the series is The Other Side Of Dawn...
Sasmi Gabreille Lupin chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
Well I just read this so HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! YEAH! How old? But anyway...The story was gggggggrrrrreeeeeaaaaaatttt! Like always! But I wish you put more of Remus in there! I loved loved loved your story! You are the best writier!

Love, Sasami Lupin

P.S. Hope you had a Happy Happy BIRTHDAY!
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »