Reviews for A Second Chance
Tenika chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
I think I only need one word: Incredible.
adelina chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
fantabulous!
WolfieTwin1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
My favorite line was Dumbledore's ‘Do you think I am Voldemort?’... it shows that he *is* very different, and I could feel myself being drawn in the way Snape was... this actually seemed as much about AD as about SS. As in the end of GoF, you could feel his power. Snape's confusion at the end is good too.
Firebolt chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear - ::dodges rotten fruit from other readers:: Okay, okay, jeez! You got the idea, Blaise _~.
Aziraphale chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Happy Birthday! This story is great! More Remus though! Which university are you going to, if you don't mind me asking!
Nemo stupid thing won't let me do a signed review chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Very good as usual. I hope there is a sequel as I love this series. Happy birthday and good luck in uni. Nemo.
Vicky chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
1st of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The story was great like always... And write a sequel!
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Happy Birthday! Thank you for this series...one of the few really intelligent pieces to appear on this site. You write like someone far older than your years. I loved your treatment of Severus, you understand the complexity of his character. Please continue with a sequel to this...I also believe he is very intriguing. Good luck at university.
Eline chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Snape's still not a very pleasant character and not OOC at all-I can see him as a young man, a bit lonely and confused, but not *evil*. Great story! Many happy returns!
Erica chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Great story!
gtn chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Congratulations on yet another excellent story. Best of luck with university, but don't throw yourself too far into student life because then you can still write for us! Oh, and many happy returns for your birthday...
Moony's fan chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
The end already? I really like this story, and I haven't finished reading it yet. I love your writing, please do more Remus stories, because I find them much more exciting than Snape ones. Not that this wasn't good, just that Snape stories have more struggling inside emotions and those parts are sometimes boring or hard to understand. Anyways, I'm your major fan and hope to read another of your stories soon. :) Happy belated birthday, and good luck in university!
elel88 chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
Wow! This story is great! I hope you come out with more soon!
Ginger Donahue chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
This is a really good story. I like the way that you have made Snape out to be. Keep up the good work!
Helenllama chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
You forgot those in scotland who recieved Higher/standard grade results (those who got them)
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »