Reviews for A Second Chance
Doctor Cornelius chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
'The logic puzzles he was so good at'- good observation, since he was the one who made up the seven-bottles challenge in Philosopher's Stone. 'Can you not even brew a simple potion without causing havoc?'- nice touch, very nice touch. Looking forward to the continuation!
q8 chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
Great as usual blaise, lookie, i got the name right ;o) sorry bout the delay, computer trouble, and I'm not allowed to check my mail, sadly...:o( I'll try monday...cya! keep it up!
cattttttt chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
good. coninue the story.
Amanda Mancini chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
Oh! Oh! Please! PLEASE Hurry and write the next one! Please don't make me wait a month! This is great! My pants are on fire! Snape is one of the people that everyone wants to know about , and this story makes perfect sense! It's almsot as though he's playing both sides..PLEASE WRITE BLAISE!
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
More soon please! I can't wait for Dumbledore's response to Snape's attempt...

Snape thinks it's going to be easy? Now who's being naive?
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
Thanks for your story. I'm rushing to Part Five!
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/6/2000
Whew! I just finished reading all of your fanfics. You are easily the best fanfic writer on this site. I love the way you get into the heads of each character, while staying true to the books. Severus Snape is my favorite character, so this would have to be my favorite series, although they are all great. I can't wait for the next installments.
Earthwalk chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
Great! And now I'm going to go crazy wondering what'll happen now..
Trinity chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
AHHH, I hate snape right now. Well, we know this is the part when he becomes good though, just the fact that Dumbledore is not dead. Please hurry with the next part! This part was awsome!
Imp chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
i raelly liked it...but did you have to stop so soon?
MMM chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
OMG, talk about suspense. It would be interesting to see how Snape gets out of the tight spot. Obviously, he can't kill Dumbledore, he can't get caught... I can smell a last minute confession coming...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
Wow , I loved it . I absolutly love Snape stories , hardly anyone can blaim me . Snape is my favirote character . That was very good , it was also quite interesting . It also sounds exactly like Snape , please review a story of mine . Signed Akira Bane ( I'm not risking anything this thing as already twice did not put who reviewed someones stories )
Anne chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
Great! (As always!) Keep them coming! ~Anne )
dani chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
woah...that plan is like totally mad...I always knew Snape was a little crazy...but, I mean...it is gonna be very interesting to see how you make this all work out...Snape obviously can't kill Dumbledore, and would Dumbledore really forgive him if he tried to? hmmm...can't wait for the next installment!
Hyphen chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
At last! I like this part a lot. A LOT. I'm getting a clearer picture of Snape now, and his knack for digging himself in deeper and deeper is quite impressive... I look forward to seeing how you dig him out. (Longer review to follow.)
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »