Reviews for A Second Chance
Minerva Darkbane chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
Ooh.. this was excellent! Very chilling. Hmm.. the Red Dragon, huh? That wouldn't have any relation to the Red Dragon Inn in RhyDin, would it? It seriously reminded me of that.. oh well. Heh, take your time on the next part. As long as it's half as good as the rest of your stories, I'll wait as long as it takes.
WolfieTwin1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
What kind of monster killed Snape's father? (*imagination runs wild*) Poor Remus, but I'm glad Sirius and James stuck up for him. I guess Snape's career as a Death Eater is ending before it started, isn't it? What's he going to say to AD?
leef chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
OH MY GOD! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS, IT'S SOOOOOOOOO REALISTIC, AND EVERYONE IS IN CHARECTER! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! (By the way, I loved that little bit about Peter playing Quidditch for England)!
Nemo chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
Practised, not practiced. Very good as usual. Bonnes vacances. Nemo.
MaireG chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
*shiver* Depressing, indeed. Hope he realizes soon that what he's doing will turn him into a monster much worse than Remus... *sigh* And two weeks to wait for the next part...
Aziraphale chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
The plot thickens! Poor Remus, I wonder who apprentices them! Thank God I'm going away for two weeks too so I won't have days of endless waiting for the next part.
netshark chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
Your characterisation of Snape is perfect in this piece...I'd like to see the next part soon, and see what repercussions this has on him...~_
Laurel M. Valerian chapter 1 . 7/27/2000
Good story. Please, continue.
Anne chapter 1 . 7/26/2000
Oooohhh! Creepy! And very, very good. Hurry up with the next part!
Katya Black chapter 1 . 7/26/2000
That was an excellent part. Can't wait to read the next...
Katya Black chapter 1 . 7/26/2000
Very very good. I dont really like Snape but I agree that he is an... interesting character.
Sam I Am chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
This story is amazing! I love it! Please continue to write!
Chevere chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
Nope, no constructive criticism on this one. Im a total ignorant -on everything-. Just a question... he wont be able to kill, right? Is that what it makes him change his mind? Fascinating...
Katie Bell chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
Great, of course. You know already what I think of most of this - the Gryffindor paper is hilarious and I'm glad Peter didn't get into the LAV. But if you don't write more of this before your trip I'll go nuts.
chip chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
oh darn, we never found out what the Guardian had to say 'bout McGonagall. Darker than the first one, but still funny. Hippolyte and Snape are going on a "date" and the great entertainment is to kill someone. Oh, yeah...well, keep on writing cuz this story rocks. Is Hippolyte an Animagi person, cuz she went round popping infront of Severus.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »