Reviews for A Second Chance
liliaeth chapter 6 . 9/20/2001
I loved this. Nice twosided view of Snape. I'm glad that you didn't make him unnecesserily nice or anything. Really good characterisation.
huw chapter 6 . 9/19/2001
i think its the best story i have ever read i would make it in to a book if i was J.
Sarah Black chapter 6 . 9/13/2001
I sooo loved this thing! I adore Snape fics! And you write him sooo goodly! (I know that isn't a word but you know...) Anyway great grammar and spelling, great plot, great characters, I loved the way you did Dumbledore... keep up the fantabulous work!
Hats chapter 6 . 9/2/2001
This was GREAT! It's going on my favorites...I was never really a Snape fan, and I'm still not, but this gives me a glimpse of what Snape did and why. So I don't think he's too bad anymore.
Caitlin Ward chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
I havent read it,but I wanted to add it to favourites,so I can read it tomorrow
The Smiley Bandit chapter 6 . 8/26/2001
oooo Neat story _ I must say there are not enough Snape stories...yes I'll admit it I do like prof. Snape...Ha there :OP...anyway this was really good...
Sera Terasaki chapter 6 . 8/7/2001
::eyes sparkle:: Oh, that's todays before my b-day! *-* Anyway, I just realized I've known about and read this since, oh, about eight months(?) and I hadn't reviewed it... *kicks self for forgetting*
Ivy chapter 6 . 7/24/2001
This is an awesome story! It's obvious you understand the characters, (esp. Snape) and have formed a realistic history. The inner soliloquies are perfect! Please keep writing, you are very gifted! cheers :)
Vanessa the Potters' Daughter sorta-signed review chapter 6 . 7/22/2001
Cool, so you have a September b-day, too? Mine's on the eighteenth, a bit of pointless information, but right...Good story...ends well but I think a sequel would be nice...:-).
Daisy Brambleburr chapter 3 . 7/22/2001
cool story, really origional and interesting. one question, what kind of name is hippolyte?
just an0ther weasley chapter 6 . 7/15/2001
wonderful! *adds to favorites*
just an0ther weasley chapter 5 . 7/15/2001
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo... what a cliff hanger, thank god there's more already
just an0ther weasley chapter 3 . 7/15/2001
*shivers* despite it all, i find myself rather liking your snape
just an0ther weasley chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
oooo, i wish i read this sooner!
GenieO101 chapter 6 . 7/12/2001
Wonderful story through and through! I loved the conclusion. I really didn't know what to expect. I feel so sorry for that poor little girl. That must've really put Snape on a guilt trip. It might've been his fault all those children were killed. I love Dumbledore! He's so trusting even when it's not a person to trust. I would like to see a sequel (If there isn't one already that I missed). Oh yeah, and my brother's birthday is Spetember 14th too. Not that has to do with your story, but still. Well, keep up the good work and I guess I'll go read some of your other stories.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »