Reviews for A Second Chance
Danielle chapter 6 . 7/11/2001
Great story! Too late to read any more now, but I'll be back! BTW, September 14 is my sis' birthday too.
Bennu chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Hmm, this is good. I don't normally read Snape fic, but this is well-written ... off to read the next part!
Sir Weston Weasley chapter 6 . 7/10/2001
That was really good. I just hope the sequel isn't all about Snape. I don't mind every once in awhile a fic series about him. But i don't like it when the whole story is based on him. This series started as a Lupin series. Whose next? Sirius? Well ttyl. E-mail some time at ! TTYL!

Sir Weston Weasley chapter 5 . 7/10/2001
I know Snape doesn't really kill Dumbledore. Its impossible because Dumbledore lives for the whole series of Harry Potter. But i think Snape will get caught and that's how he is turned towards the light side instead of the dark side. Well ttyl.

Sir Weston Weasley chapter 3 . 7/10/2001
Wonderful job! I love this fic. I like it how you made Snape have that heart. That let's us know that he is good at heart. So lets party! Rock on!

Nicole chapter 2 . 7/10/2001
I heard Lilys last name before potter was Evans. Jk Rowlings said in a chat.
Sir Weston Weasley chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
That was very good. I loved it. Please continue some more. I love it! So what's going to happen next? Is Lily going to be in the story soon? Will Lily and Remus ever hook up? Will James and Sirius have that last fling of theirs? Huh. . . .Huh. . . .Huh Tell me Tell me Tell me! lol. I'm getting closer to finding out what's going on in that brain of yours? So you better watch out, you better not shout, you better not cry, because i'm telling you why, Voldemort's coming to town! I don't really know Christmas songs that well so please forgive me? I will behave now like a normal Auror of the 21st Century. Whoa, i just realized it. We are in the 21st Century. I lived in the 20th and 21st Century! That's amazing. You should have a new series based on Hogwarts in Space. No one has ever done that before. I don't really want to write it. But i will give you the plot if you want. Rock on! Well i'm just a talking away and away. Will i ever stop? Who knows? lol. BTW, Lily's last name is Evans. JKR has confirmed this. So just lay off the Spencer thing. I hate that name soooo much. Their's this nasty dude at school with that name. Sorry if you like it but this dude is really nasty and i do not like people with the name or surname Spencer. I just don't. I also dislike the name Veronica because they are always BITCHES! What's up with that? Have you ever noticed that before? That Veronica's are es. Well, do you want me to leave you alone now? I'll leave you alone if you e-mail me sometime. Please e-mail me. I will be waiting for you. I have the top-secret mission plan and Aberforth told me to give it to you. So e-mail me. lol. I am a little devil aren't i? BTW, What chapter was Aberforth mentioned in GoF? I know he's in that book, but what chapter? I wonder. Well good day. TTYL! Don't forget, ! Good day!

GenieO101 chapter 2 . 7/8/2001
I have read the first chapter and found a litlle nit pick. You had Dumbledore said that he trusted Voldemort, when in fact he never did. He's was always suspicious Of Tom. Remember the whole Chamber of Secrets thing he knoew that Hagrid wasn't responsible. I liked the foreshadowing with the headline that Sirius was the most likely to become a mass murderer. B;ack humor, I like. The previous chapter was splendid as well and had only good thoughts from it. Well, I must be going. I'll read the rest tomorrow.

~Genevieve~

P.S. I put you on my favorite authors page. o_O
Queen of the Roses chapter 6 . 7/4/2001
Great job!
Ann Miller chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
I love it! Very good. Must go now to read the next chapter.
Technomad chapter 6 . 6/24/2001
This is really good writing...you really see into the mind of Snape-the-DE. Also you see why, in the end, he broke with Voldemort.
Ariana Deralte chapter 6 . 6/16/2001
I love this story. YOu captured Snape and Dumbledore perfectly. Well done!
Katia chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
very interesting, I like it very much
alexicon419 chapter 6 . 6/15/2001
*applauds very very loudly* That was an excellent story, and a fantastic piece of work! Wow! omg! that was very, very good. I definately say you should write more, and I loved how you put in those little details that made it so much better, like james being head boy. It was unnecessary, but I feel it made a lot of difference. Things like that really added to your fic! In a nutshell: Great job!
qqq chapter 6 . 5/29/2001
You were born one day before my friend!
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »