Reviews for The Things I Did
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
OH DEAN!

*grabs him tight and lets him cry*

God, I watched HEAVEN AND HELL and the ending kind of gutted me. Mostly because Sam didn't do anything... I mean, seriously? A pat on the back? Just looking AT him? Getting off the Impala to stand beside him? Anything... And it was so bad I actually had to write my own fic to get over it... I'm hoping to upload it within the next week or so.

In other words I completely sympathize and I love the last line... it's totally DEAN... totally what he was thinking at the end... GOD I LOVE THIS!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
You sell yourself short - this was brutal and sad, just like the end of the episode.

Great job.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I like that the words are acidic to Dean. It makes me think of stomach acid, and indigestion, and how he can't seem to process what he went through in hell.
xFaithyx chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Well you write pretty damn well when you're drinking... hehe

I think that episode really hit everyone who watches and loves the brothers. I really liked how you described Dean's feeling and his shame in what he did. Even though, no one would ever blame him under the circumstances. Very awesome.
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Hi, Just perfect. I love how you highlighted that Dean couldn't face Sam, i too believe this is the only way he was able to tell him what happened. x
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Nice nice job - this was a great episode to tag with the phrase.

Phoebe
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Dean's hole in his heart has grown so big, and I think he could explode from all the pain. Very well written!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
It'll be okay, I promise, Dean. I'll make it all better, don't worry. Aw...Good job!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wonderful drabble-tag for 'Heaven and Hell'. The ending was so heart-breaking. And Sammy just wants to provide comfort; and I so hoped for a hug between the two of them... I guess nobody wins them all.

Great reflection on Dean's feelings.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
acid laced words burning their way out of him.

yet so much better out than in, even if they burn on the way. Sam will make it okay. I know he will. Together. Because he is made of love and time too :)
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
And of course Dean will never be able to forgive himself and Sam will forever be beating himself up because he can't get his brother to stop beating himself up, and it's just gonna be one never-ending, angsty circle. (Not that I'm the least opposed to angst-still feel awful for the man, though.)

Well written.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Well I like it. And it's a good use of the phrase.
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
"Plus this was a tricky one too – maybe wouldn’t be so tricky if I wasn’t totally smashed :-) - I’ve only been drinking since 2.30pm (its 12.30am now lol)"

Ha ha ha. Hey, sometimes I do my best work sloshed.

And I think you did a good job. Totally appropriate use of the drabble phrase, Dean's confession did kinda just spring out of nowhere. And you captured the hopelessness of it all too.

Oh, now I'm sad *where's that tequila?* ;)
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Too true. Poor Dean. Even he doesn't realize that the real torture for him started after the first 30 years... Alastair knew that Dean would be hurt much worse from the other side of torturing...
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Heart-breaking thoughts and way to 'help' with his feeling unworthy of being saved from the start...

Yet Dean knows Sammy's there for him. That at least should render some comfort if nothing else will.

Wonderful how you wrote it as something that just rushed out of Dean's mouth without his wanting to spill it.