Reviews for The Winner Takes All
O3O Sequel? :D id love to see where his search takes him
That Faggot From Next door chapter 1 . 1/17
O3O I like
Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Yeah these are great stories
I love the pairing.
I wish there would be more of these and i'd like it to be more graphic
Phoenix chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Hey these are great 3 stories
I'll give you an idea, at the end of the episode in R2 it shows a possibility that lelouch might be alive so why don't you do one of schnitzel finding lelouch coz your on a role here
JustAwesomeIX chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
I love this story and I LOVE the ending.

The ending made me cry (not sobbing, but tears were there). Why did Lelouch have to sacrifice himself?!

Anyway, Keep up the good work!
Sakura chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Now this is what I call a masterpiece. However, there is one thing that confuses me. Wasn't the geass on Schneizel supposed to be cancelled immediately after Lelouch died, not 5 years later?
PurpleSong chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Could you... Rewrite the last ch or just add some more about Schneizel's feelings in the end? Because.. It was really sad but it didn't make me cry... I usually cry to something like that but I didn't and that make me sad and a little disappointed... I really loved it and that says alout, since i usually hate first person POV.. but it I don't have that last angsty kick in the end...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Why the end? How about Schneizel and Lelouch's ending? Did he bring him back? Lelouch had such a sad ending! I'm going to cry!
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Aww, the ending was kinda sad. :'( Love how you used canon scenes and twisted them a bit to fit your plot. Great story! Keep writing. ;D
Freaxx chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
*pout* the end..already..? i think i'm gonna cry *wails* NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!
Freaxx chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
*grin* there's a next time..?
Freaxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Best schneizel POV ever *grin* its just like him
HoneyFlavoredPocky chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
3 I love you. Thank you for coming up with this genious idea!
Skiperella chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Beuatufuil story

I love Schnizelx Lelouch as much as I love Schinizel x Kanon so i was happy to see him as one of scnizel's mister-ess as well.

But the most awesome quote from the story i thought was when scnizel said

"I'll show you how grown-ups do it."

that had me lol'ed. Great story. Keep making awesome lemons!
irmina chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Very beautiful story. The love/hate relationship between Schneizel and Lelouch is written very beautifully. The last sex scene was awesome, I could feel the love between them. The ending is really sad, Lelouch died for world peace. But what's worse is Schneizel didn't know that his beloved Lelouch died until 5 years later. A sad yet beautiful love story. Please write more SchneizelXLulu.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »