Reviews for And If That Don't Work?
lol title is engineer reference
A bit of spoiler here : After I thought that Shinji losing his mind and becoming a sugar loving Lolita badass was crazy enough they meet the Tf2 team, and if that ain't crazy enough Asuka becomes a vocaloid.
Truly great fic haven't read so much in one day for a long time it's almost midnight now and I can't stop reading
MWkillkenny84 chapter 12 . 5/1
Read the story so far.
And I find it MARVELOUS!
The shout-outs, the 'imported' charachters (like Heavvy Weapons Guy, Engineer, Sniper and 'Administrator' from TF2).
So Kaworu has done a Rule 63 on himself (now herself) and is trying to win the war with tactics... and all she has done is teaching Leliel and Iruel (the two most dangerous of her ilk) to betray and work outside her chain of command...
Vote: 10
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
this is the most tsundere thing I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I'm fairly sure angels have blue blood
pul chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
This is an excellent story! thank you for putting so much work into it, and I hope you continue.
nebelmann chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
I'm russian and absolutely in love with this fic. I doubt that you are Russian (names of your original characters lol) but very well done. Please please please please please please don't drop this fanfic...
Preier chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
extremely impressive story, on all fronts.

the way you're presenting the side of the angels is especially engaging. so much harder to objectify humanity destroying aliens with what you did.

Gemini011 chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
"Because we can, we do what we must."

Portal reference? Nice.

Shinji's characterization changes following his "rebirth" as Shinju are cropping up. How much of that is simply changed circumstances and how much is his/her new genetic nature?

Also, Asuka finally arrives! I'll be interested to see how she and Shinju interact. I'm hoping it won't be super rocky for too long...

Not thrilled about that not-so-subtle bit of foreshadowing regarding Kaworu, but I guess I'll see how I feel about it when/if we get there.
Twigon chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Got a fourth of a way down the page before I decided that either this Shinji had a backbone made of feathers, and would accept an entire new identity and be defined by the perceptions of people around him, or you were going to make this switch because it amused you and then change Shinji's entire personality to fit your needs with little to no character development.

If your story isn't like that, I apologize, but I still can't work up the will t read it.
Less Wrong chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Seems increasingly strange, but I've alerted and shall enjoy further updates ifsoever and whensoever they may arrive. Much cheers on what you've written already!
Rickmer chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Very interesting story with many original elements :)
Hope you update soon.
lostmagic564 chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
it goes without saying this is a work of art
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
jackal that reviewed on 1/13/13 just how many times did you miss the bits with rits and the pharmacological cocktail she has misa and shin on lol
Less Wrong chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I don't ordinarily Favorite until I'm done (in fact, I don't ordinarily Favorite at all) but I'm going to have to give it to you just for Beria's dissection of Jet Alone. Holy Cthulhu, that needed to be said.