Reviews for And If That Don't Work?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
this is the most tsundere thing I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I'm fairly sure angels have blue blood
pul chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
This is an excellent story! thank you for putting so much work into it, and I hope you continue.
nebelmann chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
I'm russian and absolutely in love with this fic. I doubt that you are Russian (names of your original characters lol) but very well done. Please please please please please please don't drop this fanfic...
Preier chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
extremely impressive story, on all fronts.

the way you're presenting the side of the angels is especially engaging. so much harder to objectify humanity destroying aliens with what you did.

Gemini011 chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
"Because we can, we do what we must."

Portal reference? Nice.

Shinji's characterization changes following his "rebirth" as Shinju are cropping up. How much of that is simply changed circumstances and how much is his/her new genetic nature?

Also, Asuka finally arrives! I'll be interested to see how she and Shinju interact. I'm hoping it won't be super rocky for too long...

Not thrilled about that not-so-subtle bit of foreshadowing regarding Kaworu, but I guess I'll see how I feel about it when/if we get there.
Twigon chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Got a fourth of a way down the page before I decided that either this Shinji had a backbone made of feathers, and would accept an entire new identity and be defined by the perceptions of people around him, or you were going to make this switch because it amused you and then change Shinji's entire personality to fit your needs with little to no character development.

If your story isn't like that, I apologize, but I still can't work up the will t read it.
Less Wrong chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Seems increasingly strange, but I've alerted and shall enjoy further updates ifsoever and whensoever they may arrive. Much cheers on what you've written already!
Rickmer chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Very interesting story with many original elements :)
Hope you update soon.
lostmagic564 chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
it goes without saying this is a work of art
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
jackal that reviewed on 1/13/13 just how many times did you miss the bits with rits and the pharmacological cocktail she has misa and shin on lol
Less Wrong chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I don't ordinarily Favorite until I'm done (in fact, I don't ordinarily Favorite at all) but I'm going to have to give it to you just for Beria's dissection of Jet Alone. Holy Cthulhu, that needed to be said.
Less Wrong chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
NERV is taken over by adults! I never knew how much I wanted to read this until I read it.
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Now this is an interesting little premise.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/14/2013