Reviews for Follow your heart
Adik Sa Yow chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
By the Way, Who's Ji ?
NerdsAreCool chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Short and just about made me cry yet I LOVE IT! DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT! -SMACK- HAHA! -RUNS AWAY CRAZILY- KATAANG FO EVER! (Sorry, I'm kinda hyped up on sugar :P)
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh my gosh, this was shorter, yet it was SO powerful! I'm all choked up. I had to take a few deep breaths to calm myself down. PLEASE WRITE A NEXT CHAPTER! I absollutly NEED to you write a second chapter. Please bring Aang into this, you know, in person.

Love the bad people skills from Zuko, just like in the serise. And how you call him Zuzu. HA! That makes me crack up.
Sukiqa chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
T_T No way, it can't end like that :( They should make up and kiss! (Katara and Aang) xD ... Well, I've always thought Aang would have to move on IF that happened, which it DIDN'T.. so I'm glad enough he married On Ji. As long he isn't alone T_T... Though I'd rather see him with Katara.. :P
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
-crying hystericaly- Always follow your heart. ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR HEARTT! -sobs into the shouder of a guy- Wait. -looks guy up and down- Who the hell are you!
Professor Eggnog chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I love the plot for this story. All the other fic's like this are as follows:

Katara falls for Zuko

They break up.

Aang is still waiting

Katara and Aang live happily ever after.

But, in this story, there's a Zutara child, and Aang has 5 kids! FIVE! ah I need more. Update please?
Reader chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
There are a few things: First, it's all one giant paragraph. That makes it almost impossible to read.

Secondly while this is clearly a bashing fanfic... I find it a little appalling that you would have Katara tell a child that she regretted marrying her father. That's cold.
samtana chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
One giant paragraph? Ag! Actually, it draws attention to that last line. Still... long paragraph... It's a good idea. I like it; it's very sad. She would feel tons of regret if she went with Zuko.

I would say that this story ruins Katara more than mine did since here she ends up crying and alone. I don't mind Katara's life being ruined because it makes for a good story, but I'm just sayin'...
Punks 13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008