Reviews for Not With A Bang
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Nice! I liked this. Thank you, Terry. Amazing how much you got there in such a short story.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Terry.

A heartbreaker that one. feel a bit breathless...Bev xx
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I am still catching up with reading stories from last week's challenge, but I think I'm going to have to stop here for a bit and just absorb. This is beautifully written. You summed up all the pain, desperation, and total heartbreak in 100 words. It almost hurt to read, yet I read it twice.

Excellent job.
parisindy chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
wow that was awesome!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
*Shudders*

The last line got me right between the eyes.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Oh! Ohh, Dean...

*Sobs*

Thank you...

*hugs*

Mandy
Mad Server chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I like that after awhile Dean starts to be afraid of the end of the day, when Alistair comes, because he knows he might say yes.
xFaithyx chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Another awesome one. It just kills you to know this stuff about Dean now and what he's been going through. You illustrated that so well. Took him 30 years of torture to break and I love how you showed that.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
And you made a great job of it too! Wow, that scene's going to be with me for a long time - you really can't imagine how horrendous it must have been to survive thirty years of torture only to finally have to give in and do something completely contrary to your nature. I guess that would have been worse torture for Dean than when he was actually on the rack.

*sniffle*

Dean needs a hug!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Ta for sharing. That was perfect. :D
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
It was an endless forever of agony - Man, that was so good. Darkly poetic. Loved it, but I love all your stuff.

Glad you joined the party! :-)
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Hi, Great. A brilliant insight into Dean's emotion packed confession to Sammy in 4.10. x
Cathy1967 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Ouch. That's a great drabble, but ouch. Poor Dean. I feel so damned sorry for the kid. You just wanna hug him and make it all go away. :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
You really do a great job with these! I can't believe how much punch you get in there with so few words. I think your "All of a sudden" was perfect. Now get back to Madness (I hear you have more written...). Pretty please?

Kelly
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Awesome and interesting drabble about how hell was also in Dean's mind while he was in the pit.

Being afraid of his own 'weakness' (if you want to call it that - which I don't, BTW) was very likely Dean's point break at the end.