Reviews for Bloodsuckers And Mudbloods
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Whoa! The best fanfic ever! It's not story related, but what if Castle and Beckett would investigate the murder of Hermione and Edward would be Hermione's bf. It would be one awesome crossover! I'm tellin' ya, Castle, HP and Twilight fans would love it!
trancy765 chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
I like this story. It's been a while since you updated though..I hope you do so soon! I would love to read some more. Will you update, pretty please?
SomewhereOnlyWeKnow chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
I perfer Bella/Edward than Hermionie/Edward.

But hermionie/Edward is ok too..

]
harmony09 chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
he still loves bella. does he?
AndWeAllReturnToOurRoots chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
well, thats good, and short MORE MORE MORE! its good
kag20 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
I really like this story. I have only read a few chapters of the first twilight books so I still don't know all the characters that well. I watched the film and I thought it was okay. Please make the chapters longer thats my only problem with this story, other than that you are doing a good job.

Have you ever read Lokiyan's Edward/Hermione fanfiction short stories? You should read them they are really good. Here's the link to them if you haven't.

harmony09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
haha. i kind of like imagening hermione/edward fics. it makes me laugh a bit. but i still love imagening harry and hermione together.
RACHEL chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
i personally feel that Edward is much more complex than that. But it's a nice story. At least there were no spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes, like so many stories I've seen here. Good work. Seriously? alice and GEORGE? ROSALIE and FRED? AH!
AndWeAllReturnToOurRoots chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
WOW that was...weird...but good in some ways, dude you should totally have alice and george as a couple in this story and rosalie and fred it would be awsome puh-lease write more