Reviews for Save his World
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
*Sniffles*

That was so good, and so sad...
xFaithyx chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great job. Excellent use of the phrase. Needing to stop the "all of a sudden" very creative.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Sammy really is Dean's world. THat really is all he had left. Very well done here!
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Really nice, unique use of the phrase :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
very true. their lives are made of all of a sudden's. great job!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Nice twist on the phrase use.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
*squee-sobs uncontrollably* What a heart-breaking tag to 'All Hell Breaks Loose'. This was such an earth-shattering event in Dean's life. I can truly understand what drove him to the crossroads that fateful night. The brothers mean the world to each other; and losing their counter-part is inacceptable for either of them, and feel like nothing but pure failure. They can only exist together, or the other loses his footing as well.

*hugs both boys fiercely*
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
*weeps* This was beautiful and most likely the only reason and purpose Dean'll ever see in his life.

I wouldn't have thought beforehand you'd bring up the Season 2 finale or I would have brought hankies. *sniff*

Most awesome line: "Protect Sammy; prevent the 'all of sudden'." And he did fix it, at his own expense.
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Really liked your use of the challenge phrase here. It's the all of a suddens that always ruin things for those boys. But the all of a suddens give us such awesome drama too, we couldn't really do without them! Stellar work! :)