Reviews for Snow
Caleigho chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
very sad story, but well-written. Thanks for posting.
TheSkySpiritsTalentShow chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
And my first South Park Story. (Im here thanks to Felix)
Wow, Im having all my firsts with you, arent I? XP
As depressing as this Story might seem, its pretty good. I like it.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
There isn't enough of this paring. Slash or not.
Anyway, this was horrifying. I can't even shed one single tear. But I really want to throw up. Thanks for a good read.
DamienXxKenny chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was really good! I love reading about Kenny and Damien :)
Evenwoof chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I really love this story, it really shows Kenny and Damien's friendship with eachother. They're like, -voice goes up an octave- BFFS!

'He glanced at Damien. "I guess you must have heard it all before, but there's..there's so much I haven't done.." His voice quavered a little.'

Aw. That line kills me everytime. It makes me wanna give Kenny a big hug and tell him everything will be alright.

Kenny is really the most kind hearted and self sacrificing out of everyone in South Park, maybe even the whole universe. (In my opinion.) Who gives a damn if Kenny isn't a Mormon? I will certainly kick God's ass for sending Kenny to Hell.

...Well, at least we know Damien will protect him. Haha, a DamienxKen reference, maybe?

Just to let you know, I can't wait till I read another story from you, because surely, if you can make this masterpiece, you certainly can make another one. Just know that no matter what happens, I'll be rooting you on in the sidelines. (God Damnit, I sound like such a fucking pussy. Sorry for being such a kiss-up.)

Deena-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I *really* like this story! Somehow it's sad and I had a lump in my throat (the picture of a little Kenny looking at his dead body and his fear that nobody would miss him... stupid boy T_T), but Damiens behaviour cheered me up a bit. It's sweet how forthright but at the same time very compassionate he is ) And I think Kenny is going to have fun in hell )
crash-and'burn.19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008