Reviews for Honeymoon Hilarity
Santi chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
yuh, yur right. the popularity of DNAngel has gone down. Currently, it is rank 1047 at mangahere. sad to know, right? it is not popular anymore as it is still on hiatus. I wish it would somehow be popular again and the sequel of the anime would be released. I have read yur 1 week and this story. they were great and Im a little surprised u have wide imagination. anyways, im the mood for sharing to u how dna was introduced to me. it was introduced by accident when i was waiting 4 my anime shows on sunday when i was 9, they showed the pilot episode. since i have nothing to do, i watched the entire episode and the end of episode 1 caught my full interest on the show, thus watching it till end. the ending was sad. and i wish i could watch the entire series again. few months i forgot about it. the only charac i remembered was dark. now that im 16, i was able to download the entire series because i remembered a charac's name and have ample time to accomplish the task. yehey! i also read its manga and fanfics. dont judge me why i read this story. im curious on how the story will continue. even girls like myself can be perverted too, right? i have been like this for 2 years XD the only good thing is that my pevertedness is under my control. XD please continue writing dna stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Dark is going to show Riku his wife how perverted he really is. This honeymoon trip is what the couples need to bond with each other.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
great, i read the first two stories and they were amazing keep writing
DarkAngelBattis chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
WOW! AWESOM~ *_* LOVE IT! and awesom lemon!~
LOVE chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
I STILL LOVE DN ANGEL SO KEEP ON WRITING
FalconRukichi chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
dont worry, they never gone down, they're still alive! few of my friends still watching it n read again n again the chptr of riku dark. we just hate when dark starting to like risa. beside, honestly risa n dark are so weird.
ChibiLady chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I LOVE DarkXRiku stories! And your lemon was awesome!
Apocalyptika chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I. Love. It.

Continue. Please.
ZatsuneMikuChan chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
i know you published this last year, but please continue! make a part 3!
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
this good! and i love it please update i love dn angel and i've been waiting for you to update ever since i put this story to my favorite list! so please update!

i love it!
YukariSejuru chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
hmm you did pretty great on your first lemon. It's good that you went and researched other fanfics. Don't worry really it was a good lemon and I can't believe I just said that. My friend is only 13 i think and she did a pretty good lemon too so we young kids are really good! It was an interesting chapter and I love this storyline. I shall await the third chapter!
Night Companion chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
I think you are doing fine. Dark can be a real sweetie and, I think you might have read the manga but I'm not sure. Riku was the one Dark fell in love with her from the start. I think I would have Riku be a more loving towards him while in public. I know you are trying to hold on to her feisty personality, but maybe pushing too hard. Riku is very intelligent, perceptive, loyal and protective to those she loves. Also, what does "smirk" mean to you? I found it distracting and a little confusing. How about "grinned slyly" or something like that? I like the way you actually made Riku act like a virgin; many writers don't seem to grasp the concept. Another thing, why DID Riku marry Dark and what about Diasuke? Thanks for the story; I look forward to more.
BakaRain chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
YAY! That was so sweet! Dark and Riku are just TO cute. I love the way you write! YAY!
CuriosityKilledTheCat101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
well i aint going to be a sissy and not say it but i think you should go for the lemon cause seriously its getting -Hot in here so take off all your clothes xD- cuz there aint much riku/dark lemons and the 1s that are they r crap if you need help with the lemon you could ask k and jazz (also known as kinkey k and jazzy jazz) That be all m'lady/m'lord? sorry i didnt check your homepage so i have no idea if your a girl or a boy anyway peace out and if you see me snappin anytime or anything then dont get sad i got a cursing problem -fucking hard to control it .
Yin chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
...KAWAII~~! Dark and Riku are so cute~! I love how ushc their relationship has grown throughout the last 3 fanfics_...SO romantic/funny/sweet/susenseful~! This was veryvery well-written and the spelling/punctuation was abnormally good ((unlike most other fanfics. teehee, no offense to other authors...!)) I'm for the lemon btw, it'll be interesting to see how you write it Please udate soon, real excited to see what you come up with~~!